chapter 32.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 32 ] 。
the soul guardian. ❜

||

I was able to tell more and more details of Jungwon, than I might have imagined. I've noticed the little things he does everyday. His goodnight kisses, tight hugs before leaving the house, covering me with a blanket when I feel asleep on the sofa, and his habit of stroking my hair deliactely, while talking about his day. It all came together in a perfect mix.

Over time I got used to it. It was something really important during the day. Jungwon was really special, and specific, and that was what made him stand out. It made me want more of him, and I couldn't resist him. I was gone for a long tme, and he was the greatest of all my sins.

I just wanted to take a little nap during the day. As Jungwon wasn't home, I didn't have anything more intersting to. He said he had to work, and I didn't get into it. I trusted and loved him too much. I was sure, that if I had to give my life for him, I would do it. Though it was rather silly, because Jungwon couldn't die.

Plus, I've come to terms with the idea, that my end will come someday, and just like in the story. Maybe I will be old and ugly, and he will still be young and handsome, but he will still be by my side.

I finally fell asleep. I had a sweet dream with me and the brunette in the lead role. I smiled unconsciously under my breath, clenching my hands on the blanket that covered me.

And suddenly the whole idyll broke like a glass. A tall brunette appeared in front of me, dressed in a perfectly fitted suit. I looked at him surprised. What did he want from me? Who was he? "My name is Yeonjun." he introduced himself with a small smile.

"Great, another mind reader," I sneered under my breath, "What about the second question?" I looked deep into his eyes.

"I am a protector of the brothers, and of their souls. I look after them at the request of God." he confessed, and I froze from the impression. What was happening?

"I'd like to show you something." he stucked his hand out at me. Surprised, I blinked a few times. What was he trying to show me? What a messenger of God may want from me.