chapter 05.

sinful

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 05 ] 。
the anthem of sins. ❜

||

"I had a nightmare." I sighed, as I sat on the bed next to the window.

"Let me help you." he said calmly.

I shook my head with my last willpower. I couldn't fall for this, but my dull mind allowed my body, which in every way was behind the plan.

Will something happen to me? How is he going to help me?

"And what are you going to do?" I laughed under my breath at this absurd suggestion.

What can the voice in my head do? Besides, I wasn't going to let a stranger into my house. It would be inappropriate.

"Let me." he merely replied.

Some curiosity pushed me to agree. After all, I've been fighting for a long time, right? A strong will has never been my strong will.

I just gave up, knowing my mother wouldn't be satisfied. I nodded my head slightly, but nothing changed. I opened your eyes, not knowing what that meant. Maybe my tired mind really came up with something like that?

"Lie down." a voice appeared next to my left ear, making me jump up, scared, and look in that direction. But I didn't notice anyone.

"Where are you?" I asked softly, panicking, "Show yourself." I demanded a little louder.

"You'll see me, and you'll meet. But now, I want to help you fall asleep." he said gently again, and I sighed, doing what he told me to.

I was sick, fucked up and all at once. Who normal listens to a voice in their head?

I covered myself with the duvet, and turned to face the wall, crouching a little. How was he supposed to help me fall asleep?

Suddenly, I felt like someone lay down next to me. I pulled away quickly, and looked that way, but I didn't notice anybody.

"What are you doing?" I asked, scared.

"Trust me." he merely said.