chapter 11.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 11 ] 。
take it back. ❜

||

I woke up immersed in soft sheets, that gently hugged my sleepy body. I stretched, and rubbed my eyes. Then I laid my hands on my stomach.

Or rather I wanted to.

My skin touched a pair of strong arms. I looked to my left, only to see peacefully sleeping Jungwon.

Frightened, I jumped away from what made me fell to the floor. I hissed softly under my breath, and rose to sit, massaging my elbow.

How did I get here? And why am I wearing his T-shirt?

I shook my head, and I noticed, that a moment ago I was lying with him on one half of the bed. Does this man know the concept of personal space?!

I looked at the peacefully sleeping Jungwon. His hair looked so soft, while laying over the pillow. I noticed, that they were slightly wavy. His face, when he was asleep, looked unusually gentle, and cute. As if this man wasn't on Satan's side at all.

Finally I looked away from his face, slapping my cheeks. I rubbed my face. How did I get here? All I remembered was that Jungwon was showing me different constellations of the stars.

We were so close then, that our breaths almost mixed with each other. But I didn't even notice, being too busy admiring the sky. And then, the heat of the boy's body, and the dogs made me fall asleep on his shoulder, exhausted. So.. that young god brought me here.. and dressed me?

I straightened up quickly. Did he saw my body? Did he saw me.. naked? Without my permission? I placed my hands on my chest, to make sure the bra was still there. It was there.

I took a big sigh of relief, and brushed my hair back. I was about to leave the room, when I realized there was a door to a separate toilet. I quickly went in that direction, and I was surprised to find that all my cosmetics were in the cabinets and on shelves.