chapter 31.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 31 ] 。
long time no see. ❜

||

I walked all day as if not knowing what was going on around me. When I woke up today, Jungwon wasn't with me anymore. I felt kind of sad, and disappointed. I missed the times when I woke up, snuggled into Jungwon's chest, and drowning in his scent. The scent that only he had.

The thoughts of being a lover of one of the Seven Brothers were slowly killing me. Sometimes, out of nowhere I heard voices talking to me. All of them were angry, and agressive. They told me, that I don't deserve Jungwon's feelings towards me, that I'm destroying him, and that Jungwon will die because of me.

However, I had a bad feeling about my mom. What if something went wrong? What if she still remember me, and now she has a broken heart because of me? How could I be so stupid..

The phone in my pocket vibrated, so I hastily pulled it out of my sweatpants pocket, and without looking at the display I picked up immediately. "Are you okay, angel?" a male voice asked.

Jungwon.

I was surprised when I heard him. All in all, I wanted to say that everything was fine, but somehow, I couldn't. I felt that I just needed to talk to someone. "Nothing's right," I cried on the phone.

I was home alone, and my fears and feelings overwhelmed me. "You're crying.." he whispered, worried, "Are you home?'' the man asked softly, "Yes," I sobbed, just unable to get it under control. Jungwon immediately hung up, and not knowing what to do, I started to cry even louder.

Someone once told me, that sometimes child can feel what their mom's feeling. No matter how far they are, how many kilometers are between them, they will know that something is going on with the other one. And at that moment, I felt absolutely nothing.

I always had great contact with my mother, even thought she was really strict. But I had no idea what was going on. It was good that I didn't feel anything bad, but I wasn't relieved either. I was in some strange dullness, that I completely didn't understand.