chapter 34.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 34 ] 。
my feelings. ❜

||

We were taking a small nap on the couch, cuddled to each other, as we heard a doorbell to our front doors.

I moved away from the man, but only a little, because that was all his arms would allow me  to do. I heard laughter, and conversations in the hall, what made me quickly understood who visited us. "Good morning!" Jake exclaimed happily.

"Yeah, yeah, the best, now shut up." Jungwon muttered sarcastically, while getting up from the couch, and leaning a hand to help me get up too.

All six fallen brothers have appeared in front of us. I greeted them quickly, and turned happy to my boyfriend, who didn't seem to be pleased.

I ignored him, looking at the things the men brought. Have they invented the grill again? But why are they alone? "Is it a man's night?" I asked, looking around at the brothers. "Yes, but we'll make an exception for you," Heeseung put his arm around me, smiling radiantly.

I heard the ringing of alcohol bottles from the nets Sunghoon and Jay had set up. I looked at the men who just bit their lips trying not to laugh. "Ah! I brought a companion!" Jake shouted gleefully, "Layla! Come here~" recalled, and a beautifull doggy run straight to us.

Jake knelt down, and started to patt the dog's head. I knelt next to him, and joined him. "She's even more cute than on the pictures," I smiled broadly, and Jake giggled while caresing Layla's soft fur.

"I don't know about you, but I got hungry," Sunoo said, and everyone looked at him. "Sunoo, you're always hungry." Ni-ki recalled, and the sunshine immediately found himself next to him, "Do you have any problem with that, Mr. Nishimura?" Sunoo asked, and rolled his eyes.

"Maybe we can eat on the terrace?" I suggested, trying to help the situation. From the living room, which was located next to the kitchen, there was an exit to a huge balcony, which led to the backyard by stairs. The perfect place to hang out with friends. "Yeah, that's a good idea!" Heeseung grinned, as he headed for that side.