chapter 39.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 38 ] 。
he has her. ❜

chapter credits, and inspired by : ClumsyPotatoes  :)

||

I woke up with a big headache today, that was probably caused by the things that happened in my dream. Or should I call it a nightmare?

Jungwon wasn't with me today's morning. I felt a little bit disappointed, but I had to remember that he still had other goddess things to do besides being here. With his wife.

The wound from the cut was still on my hand. It didn't hurt that much though, but a slight pain was still perceptible. I went downstairs to the kitchen, and treated the wound, even when it was already dry.

Right when I finished, I came back to the bedroom, and went out to the balcony. The weather today was cold, but I still decided to take some fresh air. I needed some time for myself.

"Why are you out here?" a voice spoke up behind me, and a small snort escaped from my lips, as I closed my eyes again, "I needed some fresh air," I excused myself, and I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind, "And my husband wasn't here to greet me this morning, so I needed a place to sulk."

"Hmm.. I see. A terrible husband you have yourself," he commented, and I let out a small chuckle, "However, I can assure you, angel, that he laid next to you, and admired your beauty for at least.. half an hour this morning." the boy placed his chin on the top of my head.

"Oh he did?" I questioned in amusement, only hearning a confirming hum from him, "Sounds just like him." I contuined.

"It does?" Jungwon questioned, as I just nodded and folded my hands on my stomach as he slowly loosened his grip around me, the little warmth he had had provided disappearing with his touch.

"So.. mind telling me, angel, what you're really doing out here?" the boy questioned, with a small smile resting on his face, "Of course despite catching yourself a cold."