chapter 16.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 章 16 ] 。
stubborn. ❜

||

Jungwon quickly moved away from me, and bit his lip. His lips looked really lightly and charmingly, making me want more.

"I'm sorry." he whispered, and left the room.

Surprised, I blinked my eyes, not believing what just happened. I touched my lips, where I could still feel his, but it was different this time. It wasn't that agressive. This time it felt gently, and soft.

I shook my head to get the thoughts out of my head. But I couldn't. I still saw the man in front of me, who had just come out of the shower, and was just getting ready. His perfume remained in the room for a long time.

I looked at myself in reflection uncertainly, and noticed that I was smiling. My cheeks were warm, but the makeup didn't show any blushes. I touched the delicate jewelry around my neck.

I breathed a little as I fell on the soft bed, and put my hands on my face. "What is happening with me..?" I whispered softly.

After a few minutes, I heard the doorbell, making me jump from the bed. I gave myself a quick glance at my look, and put on a smile. "You look beautiful." I said to my reflection, wanting to add certainty.

Finally I left the room, and the buzz of guests welcoming each other reached my ears. I heard a lot of male and some female voices. Had they come in company?

I adjusted the fabric of the dress slightly, and started going down the stairs. I felt like in those cheap movies, or just like I had one of those 'y/n moments'.

I gently placed my feet on the steps, being careful not to trip. Everyone downstairs fell silent and stared at me. I saw Jungwon looking a bit confused by the silence, only to notice the owner of the confusion a moment later. And although I wanted to look away from his dark pupils, and look at the guests, I couldn't. I was just drowning in its depths.