epilogue.

sinful

sinful.
⸻ [ 结语 epilogue ] 。
hello again, angel. ❜

||

— 120 years later,
3rd person pov.

Jungwon run his fingers through his (now) navy hair out of the frustration. The papers that layed on the long desk in front of him, had no sense for him. Everything was so confusing and easy at the same time. Like the answer was just in front of him, yet he still couldn't see it. It frustrated him.

Suddenly, he slapped his hands on desk when Jake walked into his office. The blond haired boy froze, and Jungwon raised his eyes to look at him.

Jake was feeling kind of nervous, while seeing his brother in this state, "Should I come later or-" he couldn't finish, because Jungwon cut him off, "Tell me hyung, what am I doing wrong?! I'm searching for her soul for 120 years now, and I still know nothing. I can't sleep properly as I overthink about all the places where she can be now." Jungwon sighed, as he walked away from the desk.

"There is always a possibility that she hasn't reincarnated yet, but she couldn't just disappear in the air, she has to be somewhere." the man hissed, putting his hands in his jeans pockets. He stopped by the window, and looked out.

"That's why I came here." Jake said seriously, while taking out a black folder with some documents. He placed it on Jungwon's desk, and the man looked at it over his shoulder.

"What's that?" Jungwon asked straightfully, while looking out of the window again, "Something that you may like." Jake said, and looked at the younger one's figure.

Jungwon sighed, and approached his desk. He reached for the folder, and as soon as he saw the title of the document, his eyes widened, and his heart leapt painfully. The man took out the papers immediately, and looked through them. Tears appeared in the corners of his eyes.

— MISSING SOUL •
name : Nam Sohyun | 남소현
age : 18
nationality : Korean
specials : the wife of one of The Seven Brothers — Yang Jungwon.
soul status : reincarnated, found.  ✓