Part 18.

The next morning I woke up in someone else's room. It was painted white and it had a bunch of girly things on the walls and white curtains that had bunnies on them.

Morgan's room I thought.

I don't know how I ended up in here but I need to stop passing out. I got up and stretched then made my way to the kitchen. Everyone was there.

"Well if it isn't the boy who keeps passing out" Roy joked I smiled at him. "Hopefully you got some rest today we're going on a picnic near the lake, you and kylie need to see it," Val said 

"Me and Dylan need to see everything" Kylie joined in handing me a plate of food

I sat next to morgan who I felt bad for because since I've been here we haven't spent any time together. Alone. I rubbed her knee under the table and mouthed "I'm sorry" to her and she smiled. She shared her plate of food with me.

Angel sat across from me and he was babbling about something but my brain wasn't registering because morgan was feeding me breakfast.

"Angel, Dylan's brain doesn't register until after 11 am" Kylie joked "So whatever you told him, he probably forgot already," She said smiling at me 

"Hmm," Angel said placing his hands under his chin. He was also gay that's why Kylie didn't have a hard time flocking to him when we got here.

"Nana, are you coming to the lake with us?" Angel asked "Of course I am, who's going to keep you, kids, out of trouble" She laughed 

Around 1 pm we headed for the lake. It was the hottest it had ever been here.

"Don't forget the sunscreen" Nana yelled. We all packed into the car where fortunately there was AC. Morgan's dad had motioned me to sit upfront with him. Everyone made small talk in the back of the car.

He cleared his throat. I looked over at him "So unfortunately I won't be staying on this trip long you know" He said his voice deep "Me and Bill, Morgan's stepfather had a falling out because he decided to use Morgan's college money for his business that that asshole ran into the ground himself" He cleared his throat again and looked over to see if anyone was watching us talk about this. 

"Shit," I said He nodded "Yeah, it's alright though I fixed it. I beat the crap out of him first though that's for sure but one thing about me is you don't mess with my baby girl that's just-" 

"She's my only daughter Dylan," He said looking at me "Let me tell ya something, Bill is an asshole so whatever you gotta do to protect her, you have my blessing," He said 

"Thank you" was all I said "Don't be afraid to kick his ass" He added "He ain't gone do shit to ya" He laughed 

We reached the lake after 15 minutes of driving.

"Alright let's set up kiddos," Val said looking for a spot to place the stuff. I took morgan's hand and we stayed behind the group. 

"Why's your dad leaving," I asked She looked up at me "Business, he'll be back though," She said "Your stepdad is an asshole," I said "Yeah" She laughed "Please do your best to get on his nerve," She said with a serious face. I laughed 

We found a spot under a big tree where there was a lot of shade. 

"I'm gonna go see if there's a bathroom nearby," I told them "Oh good thinking honey," Val said 

Morgan didn't say anything but she followed me anyway.

"Are we really going to look for a bathroom?" She asked I smiled and grabbed her from behind me. I started kissing her hard 

"Yes and no," I said 

I pushed her gently up against a tree and kissed her even harder. It felt good to do this again.

She laughed and I sucked on her bottom lip, making my way down to her jaw and then her neck. "Dylan, we can't do this here" she giggled, catching her breath

"But we aren't doing anything," I told her still kissing her neck. I lifted her legs up to straddle me and pushed her up against the tree some more. I started sucking on her breast and she pulled gently at my hair. We were both breathing hard and I would have continued if it wasn't as hot as it was. I was starting to get dehydrated so I stopped and placed her back on the ground. 

 "Let's head back," I told her neither of us moved from the ground. "We'll resume this later," I told her giving her a wicked smile.

When we got back everyone wondered where we had gone off too. I smiled at morgan.

"The bathroom is right across from here, not far and there's a refreshment stand over there near the tennis courts," I told her 

I laid down on the grass and played with morgan's hair.

I looked up at the sky and thought about the ring, then I thought about morgan, then I thought about who the first person I was going to tell about it was.

My heart raced all over again.

"Dylan" I heard her call "Did you hear me?" She asked 

I shook my head

"I said love you" She repeated. It had been the first time she told me since we'd been together.

My heart jumped and I smiled at her and greedily kissed her "I love you too, so fucking much"

She literally had no Idea.