Part 6.

The party continues and after a couple of drinks d eating me and Morgan are both feeling better. We're playfully spinning and touching over at the dining table and I've never been more happier.

I reach over and grab the pink bag I had earlier "I forgot to give this to you" I say and hand it to her. I pull her close to me so that I can open it with her.

She hold up the charm bracelet as if someone has never given her anything special before. "It has Disney charms" she cries "I couldn't fit all the movies so I just put your top 7" i apologetically smile

She reaches for me and we kiss hard and passionately. I interlock her fingers with mine "you're welcome baby"

After hours of dancing we make our way back up to the tree house. The music gets a bit lower and the evening seems to be dying down by now. I place a blanket and some pillows down and we get comfy.

I'm sitting up and she's leaning against me. It's just then that I notice she has her legs up and the middle part of her dress falls between her legs while the other two are bare and this makes me groan.

I place my hands behind me and try to contain myself. I cock my neck to the side and stare as Morgan's eyes start to close.

I place kisses on the side of her face "are you falling asleep?" I ask she moans and sits up a bit "no" she says lowly

I stare hard at what's ahead of me as if I'm in thought and I pull myself closer and she adjust herself and leans against me. I stare at her legs and how perfect they are. They have no bruises, cuts or scrapes. Perfectly flawless.

I take my finger and I trace small circle patterns on her leg she doesn't seem to flinch. I start to move my fingers up and down her leg slowly and then I stop, looking over at her. She opens her eyes and looks up "it's ok" she reassures me

So I continue. I begin to move my fingers from her other thigh to her inner thigh. I do this for a few minutes. Slowly still placing kisses along her neck i move in a slow motion backward until I'm up against the back wall of the tree house. I then move to the side to make sure that she's not gonna fall over.

Sitting up still in the same position I make my way toward the front of her. Placing my head in between her legs I slowly kiss the inside of her leg moving my way up and around toward the other one. I go back up and then i start to suck on her as I move my way upward. I continue to go up and when I reach the top she knows where I'm headed and immediately stops me.

I look up at her from the floor her hand resting on my forehead "Not here" she says in a whisper.

----

Back in my car, It's hot and dark and I can see why she didn't want to do this in the treehouse because this space was intimate and no one can hear us.

Continuing where I left off I place her sitting upright in the backseat and I go back to sucking on her inner thighs. I lift her legs so that they're resting on my shoulder and I continue to kiss and suck on her.

She moans and places her head and arms back as I work my way into her and push forward. "Oh fuck" she says and grabs my hair and pulls. I grab both her legs and push them up and I push my face further into her squeezing and grabbing her legs.

She gets louder and I suck harder. She tries pushing my head into her further. She's laying in her back now and I'm still sucking on her as aggressively as possible. I come up for air and then go back. She likes it so I do it a few more times.

"Fucck Dylan"

This goes on for a few more minutes until she slides off the seat and onto the floor breathing heavily. She continues to moan as I continue. I eventually come to a stop and come up for air. My fave still between her legs I'm breathing heavy and I look up at her. She looks drained.

I continue to kiss the insides of her slowly. After a few moments I get tired too and I stop. I don't move from my position I continue to rub her legs and kiss them.

"You tired now?" I whisper to her. I wasn't sure if she could hear me but I heard a faint "yeah"

Around 11:15 I drove back to the house. Morgan was already asleep so I planned to have her stay in Kylie's room for the night.

I picked her up and bright her inside the house and placed her gently in the bed. I placed kisses on her arm and told her "goodnight". I went to bed myself in the happiest mood that I have ever been in a while.