Part 9.

Morgan lets go of my hands and looks at me in disbelief. "You knew he was gonna be here?" she ask. I shrug my shoulders apologetically "Kinda" I say making it sound like a question more than an answer. 

"Fuck" She says and walks away from me "The fuck" I yell after her. I didn't come here for Jared to ruin my relationship and I didn't come here and plan to apologize to morgan over and over because I didn't come here to upset her but that's what TJ's party does.

"Don't sweat it, man, Jared is ....Jared" Tj says. He grabs the backpack from me "Let's go get wasted" He smiles and turns around to head for the house.

We enter and there are tons of people already getting wasted and doing some illegal drug activities on the back patio. Me and TJ's parents are officers, so they patrol this area which means there won't be any shutting this down anytime soon.  I pull out one of the bottles I had brought with me and take a huge swig. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a girl and I take a hard glance at her. Lila, someone who I dated sophomore year. She sees me and comes right over "Oh fuck no," I say turning away 

"Oh hell no Lila get the fuck outta here," Tj says. She scoffs "You invited me here?" She rolls her eyes and smiles at me "Hey Dylan" She's in my face now "Long time, no see" She says I stare hard at her "Maybe if you actually come to school.." I start she makes a laughing gesture "Funny" She says 

I take another swig and walk away "Hey wait don't you wanna catch up" She asks she touches my arm. I shover her hand away "I have a girlfriend" I say and walk away "Ugh" I hear her say 

I set outside to find morgan but I'm casually bumping into people as they keep coming. I look around. I don't see her but knowing her she's probably up in a tree somewhere.

My heart starts to get heavy. I specifically came to this party with her so that I could spend some alone time with her for 3 days and now I can't even find her. I start to stumble as I walk.

"Fuck" I say in a whisper "Morgan" I shout. I look up in the trees "Why the fuck would she be up there?" I ask myself still stumbling "Babe c'mon" I yell "It's gonna get dark soon...not that you probably care" I hear the leaves twitch and I  see morgan 

"Shh," She's telling me and motioning me over to her "The fuck are you doing," I ask and stumble over to her "Good god Dylan," She says and I laugh at her. I sit down next to her. Were sitting in the woods near the house where you get a better view of the water and the party going on.

"nice," I say and I lay my head on her shoulder and lock her fingers with mine. "I'm sorry," I tell her "I should've told you Jared was coming..I didn't want to upset you" I turn to face her

"It's ok" She just says. We sit there for another hour until we see the lights come on near the house.

We head back to the party where we notice a fight broke out between the upperclassmen "Dude, my girlfriend is pregnant because of you" One of the guys says. Me and morgan watch as if it's the most interesting thing to happen in our entire lives.

"You should've told your girlfriend to stay away from me" The other guy laughs "Hell no, you can have her I ain't raisin no baby," The first guy says and walks away

I see Tj sitting in one of the lounge chairs by the fire laughing. Then I see Lila glancing over at me and giving morgan a disapproving look.

I know one thing for sure. This is going to be a long weekend.