Part 4

Morgan's Party is tonight. Last night all I could think about was if she was going to give me an answer or not. That's the thing about putting yourself out there. You're damned if you do, You're damned if you don't.

I think about what I'm going to wear and I stare at the bracelet I bought for her. It's silver and has little Disney charms all around it because she can go days watching all the Disney movies there are. Twirling it around in my fingers I think of her and It hurts because I don't know what she's thinking. I place it back in the box and put it in the small pink bag I have on my dresser along with some other things in the bag for her.

I wear all black except my shoes. I go with my Red air Jordan 5's Retro GS. I throw on some cologne and some jewelry fr my neck and a backward cap which is also black. It's how my mood is feeling tonight which is why I'm wearing all black.

The party started around 9:15 but I wanted to make an entrance by myself which is why I'm the last person to show up. I grab my keys and the bag and head downstairs. On my way out our mom yells at us to have fun and we simply say ok and head out.

"Don't look so smug you'll ruin the vibes when we get there" Kylie tries to joke but my heart can't stop throbbing and my mind can't stop racing at the thought of what might happen tonight.

"It's gonna be ok, no matter what" Kylie reassures me rubbing my arm. I take a breath and put the car in drive.

It's dark by the time we arrive and the party is in full swing. I glance around before getting out to see if I see her and when I don't I get out of the car. "see you inside" Kylie says

There are fairy lights wrapped around the trees and there's a huge pool and there's loud music. I'm immediately greeted by TJ whose the only one who seems to notice my arrival. "Hey you made it" he says sounding surprised. We pound each other fists and all I can say is "yeah"

He notices my tone and rubs my arm "it's gone be alright man" he says "just look at her" and he points over to a table where morgan is sitting and there are her friends all talking around her. She's smiling and she seems so happy and who the fuck am I to ruin this day for her.

I head inside to grab a bottle of corona and I sit inside on a table with my head between my legs. I hear the doors slide open. With my head still down I snap "Please don't tell me it's going to be ok TJ"

"I wasn't" I hear the voice and pick my head up. Morgan's standing there in a light blue dress with slits at each side of her legs. It covers where the whole bottom part of her body. She looks so much more than I was expecting. It pains me to look back down at the floor.

"I didn't think you were gonna come," she says making her way toward me slowly, I don't look at her. I just listen.

"I want to talk now," she says lowly. She's standing in front of me to where if I lift my head my lips are across from hers and her eyes meet mine. "I'm listening," I tell her in a whisper and take a sip of my beer.

She just stands there not saying a word and the more she stands there the more frustrated I become with her. I sigh and place my head back down "Please say something" I snap my head still between my legs

She doesn't She just takes both my hands and stares at me 'The fuck Morgan" I place down my beer "i pour my heart out to you the other day and all you can do is fucking stand there" I make my tone harsh so she knows I'm frustrated

"Do you want me?" she asks in a low voice "What?" I just say

she says it a lot slower now "I said do you want me?" she says again

As if this isn't embarrassing enough she's gonna make me say it. I pinch my nose then fully look at her sighing

"Yes," I say defeatedly 'Yes I want you, every day, every night all the time" I put my head back down "I fucking love you," I say in a hushed whisper only she can hear

"Then have me" is all she says. She moves closer and takes my hands and places them on either side of her face and I'm cupping her face to move it closer to mine

"You can have me because I want you" I feel her breath on me and it feels like thousands of needles picking at me. It sends shivers through me and I'm finally looking at her "So what's it gonna be?" I ask her "Say you wanna be with me," I say "tell me, say it " I plead

At this moment I want to kiss as hard as possible because I know what she's going to say and it takes all the strength I have in me not to because I want to hear her say it.

"I want to be with you" she finally says and I let out a huge breath. Still holding onto my arms I kiss her and It's not the kisses I would normally give her it's the 'you belong to me' type of kiss. It's hard and passionate.

We both moan and I look at her again "was that so fucking hard?" I joke and smile at her still holding onto her face because I don't want to let go.

I place her body in between my legs and continue kissing her. I kiss her neck and I don't stop until I'm out of breath and then I go for the other side. She moans and motions for me to stop but she's smiling because we're in her kitchen doing this but I can't

I kiss her chest forcefully and lick the top part above her nipple. She moans and tries to playfully push herself off of me. Before I can do anything else were rudely interrupted by none other than Jared.