Part 11.

3:20 am

That's the time I heard everything die down. Me and Morgan went to bed a little before this time but somehow we both couldn't sleep. 

I wem to the kitchen to get a cup of ice. It was so hot and the fans were barely doing anything to help. I returned to the room and saw morgan standing hear the fan, stretching. I sat on the edge of the bed and watched her. 

"It's so hot" She sighed, her face falling. "Come here" I whispered to her. The room was almost dark with the little light from the porch coming in through the window. She stood in front of me and placed both hands on my shoulders.

She was wearing one of my T-shirts and only my t-shirt. I placed my hands at the bottom and pulled it off of her. She giggled.

I started placing kisses along her stomach, under her breast area. I took the cup of ice and placed one of the pieces into my mouth. I held it in my mouth and placed it on her skin. She jumped a bit. I trailed the ice up and down her stomach slowly and then I went back up and made circles around her nipples, placing the ice there for a second and then making circles again.

I did this for each one. 

"Turn around" I whispered 

She turned around and I took a new piece of ice and started going up and down her back. She smelled of vanilla, which was my favorite scent.

I sat on the ground and slowly ran the ice up and down the inside of her legs, going up and over and then back again making sure I get all the important places to help cool her down. 

"Is that better?" I asked her. She giggled again "Yeah," she said staring down at me. I sat back down on the bed and wrapped her legs around me so that we were staring face to face. I took the ice and placed it on her forehead. I rubbed it back and forth. I could no longer feel how heated her body temperature was.

"Are you having fun?" I asked her referring to the party. She nodded her head. I kissed her forehead, then started kissing her neck slowly, not too rough it was too hot to excrete a lot of energy and I didn't want to tire her out again.

We laid back in bed and eventually she fell asleep as I lay rubbing her leg.

As crazy as I didn't want it to sound but my life didn't make sense without her. That's what happens when you think of someone, your whole life and being revolves around them just as you would want it to and everything hurts when you think about them. 

My brain still hurts from thinking about her. 

I caress her cheek and snuggle my face in her neck.

"I love you" I whisper