Part 3.

The final and last game of the season is in full swing before we all head on summer break. The moment I had in the library with Morgan has gotten me excited and I'm ready to defeat the other team. The whole School roars as the evening events come to life.

I place morgan as my muse and we start the game. Throughout the evening I spot her on the benches looking in my direction. I look back at her and bite my lip not noticing the game is still going on and I get directly hit in the face with the ball and the Gymnasium says "oooo".

"OUCH" yells Tj. Morgan's laughing now but giving me an apologetic smile. I rub my face and return to the game. Scoring 20-15 with my team being at 20, the game ends as I make one final shot and it goes in.

I feel defeated and tired from the day and I make my way to head out. I walk toward my locker to grab my things when I hear a "Hey" Morgan standing behind me. I quickly turn around and admire her in her cheerleading outfit sending shock waves throughout my entire body.

I try to defeat the nerve to touch her "Is your face ok?" She asks coming closer. I love the thought that I'm 5'6 and have to look down at her and that she has to look up at me because she's only 4'10. "I'll live" I joke rubbing my hand on the place where I got hit.

She places both her arms around my neck and I admit that I like it but I take her hands and remove them "what?" She asks 

"Morgan I can't look at you without wanting to be with you all the time, it drives me crazy and you keep telling me that it isn't going to work" 

"It isn't" she pleads "you don't know that" I snap at her. I pinch the bridge of my nose. 

"I wanna try" still holding her hand I interlock her fingers with mine "I don't care about what anyone else says I wanna do this with you. I want to be with you, I want to be around you, I want to fucking kiss you for fucks sake" I tell her holding both my hands on the side of her face. 

I place my forehead against hers "Let's talk about it please" I tell her. We stand there for some time and she doesn't answer. She could be thinking so I place a kiss on her forehead and told her I'll call her later.

Walking away I feel like complete shit. I don't know what she's thinking and it's killing me to know whether she'll tell me or not.

Tomorrow is her birthday and I lay in bed deciding whether I should go or not. I do know that I'm not gonna let her get away from me that easy. This stress I'm putting myself through because of her can't all be for nothing.

I press my hand to kylie's bedroom door, opening it. If anyone has the best advice for me right this moment it's my twin sister. 

"Just because she didn't say anything doesn't mean she won't Dylan," she says I lay in her bed pulling a string around my finger,  trying my best to distract my thoughts 'But she didn't and it's killing me" I sigh

"give her time to think about it all-girls need time to think in the moments were asked to do something that seems unreasonable" she said

"You think I'm unreasonable?" I quickly ask. she pinches her nose 

"no, I didn't mean like that," she says "Just sleep on it and go to her party tomorrow night I promise It'll work itself out," she says "If it helps I believe you guys were meant to be together"