Part 17.

The car ride to the house was even more nauseating. I couldn't sit up for most of it. I thought being in love was supposed to feel good and here I am fighting for my life. I groaned.

Kylie was laughing at me and trying to take care of me at the same time all while also trying to get a view of everything. We were staying in the guest house. The last time I remember, Morgan's grandmother's house was pretty big.

I was hot and I wanted to rip all the clothes that I had on-off. "Relax we're almost there" Kylie laughed I just wanted to sleep. I didn't want to see or greet anyone. I was surprised Kylie wasn't as tired as I was.

We arrived to the house at 4:30. I tried to sit up and get out of the car, thankfully Morgan was nowhere in sight to see me like this. "Oh, cariño " I heard her grandma say. I felt faintish and as soon as I got out of the car, everything went black.

I woke up in a black room and I was only wearing my shorts. I tried to squint to see what was around me or what room I was in. I got up and headed for the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was a complete mess.

I turned on the shower and stood there under it, getting all the stickiness off. I washed my hair and stayed in there for 20 minutes. Damn it was hot and I didn't have an AC in this room but the breeze from the window helped because my room was right under a big tree that stood in the back of the house.

I dried off and put some light clothes on. I was starving. I slowly opened the door and peeked outside. 

Noone.

I step outside. The house was dark and I didn't even know what time it was. There was light music coming from the patio and the string lights were still on. I then heard laughter.

I slowly walked outside making myself known.

"Ohhh there he is" I heard someone say. It was Morgan's father, her actual father. I hadn't seen him in a while and I was actually glad he was here. Him and her mother were sitting outside drinking and playing cards "How are you feeling honey, you gave us quite a scare" She said I nodded my head. "I could be better but I'm alright," I told them because I didn't want to scare them any further.

"Jesus you got taller kid," Her father said Roy was his name.

We made chit-chat about college and basketball and stuff "Oh honey the kids are in the theater. Why don't you go see them" Her mom said Valentina was her name

I said bye to them and went back inside

"Dylan" I heard someone call from the kitchen. Morgan's grandma came over and squeezed my face "mijo, you scared me" She said "I'm sorry" I told her "You must be hungry" She said making me a plate of food. I sat down.

"Thank you," I told her "eat please, you look flushed my dear," She said and I ate as slowly as I possibly could

As I was eating I heard voices coming toward the kitchen, then appeared Kylie, Morgan, and her two cousins Angel and Camila, who were also twins like me and kylie. 

"DYLAN" They yelled which startled me somewhat. The twins were as tall as me. They came ver giving me hugs and kisses all while I had food stuffed in my mouth.

"Oh honey we thought you died back there" Angel joked. I slowly chewed my food and nodded my head. "wait what happened?" Morgan appeared from I didn't see where but she's the anticipation that has been building up ever since I got here. 

I stared at Morgan while angel told her how I almost died "Oh man you missed it, Morgan he got out of the car and BAM passed right out" He exaggerated 

"Oh but you're ok now right?" He asked I still had food in my mouth so I held up my finger and told him to wait. I swallowed my food and then said "Yeah". 

"I'm gonna call mom I literally forgot," Kylie said "Don't tell her that I almost died" I yelled "It's only the most exciting thing I'm gonna tell her brother" She joked

Morgan made her way over to me and I stuffed more food in my mouth "You look terrible" She joked "Thanks" I told her with food still in my mouth. I swallowed and then drank some coke. 

"Better?" Nana asked "Yes thank you," I told her handing her my plate which then she put another plate in front of me which was dessert. I looked at morgan for helped 

"Oh you're gonna be fat by the time you leave here" She smiled 

We stayed watching movies all night in the theatre. I just wanted to rest some more so I sat down and didn't move. Morgan sat next to me with a bowl of popcorn and pretzels.

She took my hand in hers and smiled at me "Hi" she said softly 

"Hi" I answered smiling back at her. Then I fell back to sleep