Part 13.

Saturday night a bunch of us played hide and seek plus tag in the near woods. Some of the older kids wanted to prank the older man from the cabin that was further away from our site but TJ told them to leave him alone and said he was harmless.

"I heard he eats people just to survive," One of the girls said laughing "There's literally a grocery store a mile from here," Someone else said "What if he's broke" Another girl mumbled

"Can y'all shut the hell up?" TJ said "Anyway whoever is out there might as well stay out here I'm done looking, let's go hook up the projector and watch some movies by the lounge," He said

"Hell yeah," Some guy said

While everyone else made their way back, I continued. I saw kylie and Kat run ahead of me and I wanted to go see what they were up to.

"Minnesota, you can't go to Minnesota what about us?" I heard someone whispering "Kylie relax, I'm just going to check it out" I heard the other girl.

I stood above the dirt and watched from below. They were behind a tree with flashlights, arguing. I made my way down there. They turned around.

"Shit, Dylan you scared me" Kylie snapped. She was angry and looked as if she was about to cry and this hurt me. "We should head back" Kat suggested and started making her way. Me and Kylie didn't move.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked facing in Kat's direction "Too soon" She shrugged. She wiped her face. "It's only been a month and she's already planning on going to Minnesota for college" She started pacing. She crossed her arms. "She said she's just checking it out though" She looked at the ground.

"I'm sure you guys will figure it out if she decides to go, I thought you wanted to go to CSU" she continued to look at the ground "I do but I'm taking a year off before I go to do internships and work"

"What if she loves it there and doesn't come back" She sighed "What if it were morgan?" She looked up at me.

Morgan knows that no matter what I'll want to follow her to the end of the world but I can't. I hadn't thought about college much since it was summer and I didn't want to stress it but I was reminded that me and TJ leave in august for Stanford in California. It made sense to stay a bit close to home but were 3 hours away.

"I can't go wherever she is and that kills me that I can't be with her when I leave but she would want me to go," I told her "Don't let her stop you but don't stop her, you'll find each other again" I hugged her "Relationships suck," She said into my shirt. I laughed

We started walking back to the site "so when you gonna tell morgan about Stanford"

I hadn't figured out how to tell Morgan about college, I didn't really want to talk about it yet because the summer just started and I have time.

"You'll think she'll freak?" I asked because I know nothing about how girls react when things like this happens. Kylie laughed

"God I hope not" She said "She doesn't look the type to anyway, she's pretty sane" She said which was true. I always felt like she was broken because morgan never reacted to anything, she never got upset unless something was done to her and she never made herself a problem.

"She'll be alright, besides she'll be in Puerto Rico next week probably for the rest of the summer so I'm sure she won't mind" Kylie continued walking and I stopped

"What" I snapped