Chapter 15: Hunted by the angels

Y/n pov:

"Come on, Angel let's go get ready and just forget about yesterday" Mattheo told me. I groaned at the sound of yesterday. Utter chaos.

I walked out the door and grabbed my bag and went to class. Ignored the stares, the rudeness and Harry.

I couldn't bare what was going through Harry's head. After class, I bumped into Cedric

"Hi y/n" he said.

"Hi Cedric"

"Your not still nervous about the whole Cedric and Death Eater girl thing?" He said.

I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh my it's death eater girl with poor innocent Cedric. Watch out she might kill you"

I just rolled my eyes and ignored whoever it was.

"Honestly Cedric it's not that it's just everyone's opinions of me" I whispered.

"Take no notice of them. Anyways got to go I have to practise for the tournaments of the Goblet of fire!" He said before walking of.

Oh shit the tournament! I sped like lightning to Harry.

"You didn't do the first round already did you?" I asked worried incase I missed it.

"No we didn't, but the first round is going to start so if you wanna watch get ready and don't be late" Harry told me before giving me a glare.

"Harry we are siblings if I did something wrong tell me!"

"Glad you acknowledged that we are siblings" Harry said before storming of.

"Why does everyone keep storming off?" I shouted.

--

"GO HARRY GO! I BELIEVE IN YOU" I kept shouting. Occasinally, Harry would look at me and smile and I at least felt better for whatever I did.

Harry almost got killed by the Dragon. After, the tournament was over and ran to him and gave him a hug.

"I'm so fucking glad that Dragon didn't kill you" he just smiled.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Cedric. I told Harry I had to speak with him.

"Well done for not dying either Diggory"

"Thanks" he replied.

"y/n I have this for Harry but he isn't really talking to anyone so I'm wondering if you could give it to him" he asked.

I nodded my head and gave Harry whatever it was. Harry looked happy and said it was something to do with the tournament so I assumed Cedric had helped him somehow.

''Harry do you not hear that?''

"Hear what?"

"Nevermind" I replied.