Chapter 14:Back at hogwarts again

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

Since, killing Dumbledore we all stayed at the Malfoy Manor and later today we were going back to Hogwarts.

My heart pounding as we get nearer and nearer to hogwarts. Thinking about the rumors, my brother and the rest of the gang had been told.

Has the word of got out that I killed Dumbledore?

"y/n"

"Don't do that! You scared me" I said before I slapped his arm.

"Okay sorry, I just wanted to say that we are at Hogwarts now" I slowly grabbed my things and walked back to Hogwarts.

We both walked back into hogwarts like a movie scene, everyone staring at us.

Everyone dropped their food as they saw us holding hands with our luggage. I wasn't scared of showing my dark mark.

This was the only way I could be safe atleast for a few days.

"Wait does y/n have the dark mark" "omg she does"

"Oh my god, she is a death eater" was all I could hear.

I put my luggage into my dorm and went to the hall sat next to the Gryffindor table and sat down.

The people next to me moved down.

"Y/n what happened to you?" Harry asked me.

"Everything has gone wrong"

"y/n, have you always been a death eater?" Cedric asked.

"Only for a few days" I responded before walking out and shouting.

"I don't wanna die young" I said to Mattheo, he showed his arm in the hall after I left.

"She was forced by my father so shut up you don't know anything" he said.

Mattheo's pov:

"What did you do? I thought I could trust her in your hands but clearly not" harry screamed at me.

"I didn't do fucking anything" I responded

"Exactly! You could have stopped this, but did you? No you didn't"

"Give it a rest Harry" I whispered nearly about to punch him but we both heard a sound coming from y/n's room.

It was her. She was yelling things to herself.

"Grow up! Why couldn't you just be like eveyone else?"

I left Harry alone and opend the door and held y/n close.

"Ignore them, don't think about them. Just keep thinking of the necklace" I told her.

Y/n's Pov:

"Harry..I-I-I killed Dumbledore" I confessed.

"I trusted you" he told me with tears in his eyes.

"Harry..."I said before casting a spell to release the memory of the night he died.

--

"I'm sorry, Ididn't know" Harry told me before running up to me and hugging me.

"Harry where is Lorenzo berkshire??" I asked worried. Harry shook his head. I went to the slytherin common room and couldn't find him.

I went to his dorm and I couldn't find him. I went to our hang out spot and found him sitting on the bench with some alcohol.

"Lorenzo? Where have you been?" I asked worried.

"Finally took notice of me" He replied.

"Lorenzo what are you talking about?"

"y/n since you have dated him you have grew distant with me, only me"

"Enzo come on, Iwas doing a task that Dumbledore told me to do. I'm sorry".

"Only friends call me Enzo" he said before walking of with alcohol in his hand.

I stood there frozen by what just happened. I sat on the bench taking a deep breath.

Tears rolling down my eyes like a water faucet. I looked around the hang out place and saw loads of flowers and photos of me and Lorenzo. I felt more sad knowing that I probably ruined a friendship.

I walked back to my dorm and found Lorenzo sitting on my bed.

"Sorry for this"

"sorry for what?"

"everything" he replied.

I saw he had marks all over him.

He showed me his arm and I saw the Dark Mark.

"I was forced by my parents, they turned into one" he told me.

I gave him a hug "it's okay, Pansy forced me into one"

"This is silly but do you rememeber when we made songs and said if we become famous don't forget about me?" He asked.

I nodded by head but confused why he was asking.

"Well we kinda did become famous but not from song-writing. You got famous because your Harry Potter's sister and I got famous for knowing you" he chuckled.

"Oh yeah" I laughed. I picked up a sheet of paper from the floor and saw an old song we made together.

"Shall we?" I asked. He nodded.

We laughed so much. "Enzo that was fun" I said. I looked into my eyes and I was enjoying his company.

"I'm sorry for not being there"

"No I'm sorry. I shouldn't of reacted like that it was pathetic I'm sorry"

Enzo went to him dorm and Mattheo came in. Mattheo had this vibe that I couldn't explain.

"I heard you both singing. You two have alot of chemistry"

"Theo stop with that. We are just friends. Me and you are dating and Enzo just has been friends with me since we were five" I told him reassuringly hoping that he still wouldn't think anything of it.

We went to bed. I couldn't sleep, I prayed tomorrow would ve better, I still might be killed, I still don't know if I can trust anyone.

MEANWHILE:

"Bellatrix a war shall begin. Make y/n think everyone is against her"

"Yes my lord"