Chapter 1. The Books

(contains Some swear words)

Y/n pov:

I gathered my robes, my books, my bag and I left out the door but soon forgetting where I was. I ran to my brother, Harry Potter, who knew where we were. We turned a left and we were at the weasley's burrow. Molly weasley helped us get to the station on time.

I'm not a first year but it will be my first year at hogwarts. 16 years old and never been to hogwarts, I've been living with sirius black our godfather but he died so I've come to hogwarts and I'm staying with my brother.

I'm hoping that this year will be different. No more worrying whether I will receive a letter from Harry or a death letter that he died. I've been stressed so much about this day but I can't tell harry he will just worry.

''Harry, where did you put my robe?" I asked him.

''Sorry, it's here'' harry told me.

We got on the train and I fell asleep. Soon we got to hogwarts and I was being sorted into my house.

''Another potter? How convenient. Nothing like your brother....Your.... Special..... You have ability's like no other...more daring, more courage. Yet, devilish. Very very hard must be GRYFFINDOR'' the sorting hat shouted.

Devilish? Probably sorted me into gryffindor because I'm a Potter. Well I don't care I'm not being sorted into a house because of my last name. I'm okay with gryffindor atleast I'm not a slytherin Harry would kill me if I was.

I skipped down the corridors and bumped into someone. ''Watch where your going'' the voice said to me.

''Alright! Keep your hair on I'm trying find divination'' I shouted. I slowly looked up, collected my books, and saw this boy. He had cute eyes glistening in the light,his hair was brown and curly..he put a trance over me I couldn't move and I didn't want to.

He snapped his fingers

''Hey, divination is that way. I'm Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle'' he told me.

''I'm not supposed to be talking to you but thanks for the directions. I'm aware you know who I am as my name was published to the hall'' I said sarcastically

He glared at me and walked away. I hope I didn't ruin my chances of being friends with him. Maybe it was for the best I mean a Potter friends with a Riddle not going to work.

"Were you talking to Riddle?'' a familiar voice said.

''Hi hermione yes I was, but I bumped into him and he gave me directions to divination. He can't be that bad'' I told her.

"What an idiot of course he is bad he is a Riddle. Voldemorts son, Bellatrix's son. He may act all nice but don't get caught up in his trap. Make real friends like,Fred and George or Seamus. He has eyes on you I think he might like you'' Hermione explained.

''Who Seamus? Ew he is like I don't even the words to explain but not a chance. I'm 16, I can take care of myself I don't need you or harry to control me. I'll be careful it was only one interaction" I said, right before I left for divination.

That one interaction was going to turn into a few more interactions soon.

--

''Draco! Stop hexing that girl'' I yelled.

"Yeah what you gonna do about it Potter?'' he finished.

"Expelliarmus, and I'll turn you into a feret now''

And I did just that.

Mcgonagall came storming out

''Miss Potter already causing trouble? Detention'' Mcgonagall spoke.

''But professor he was hexing her!'' I shouted. She told me she was going to sort him out after. Draco is the worst person in the world. ''In you go Miss Potter detention will be 1 hour'' Mcgonagall said before she left

I turned around and saw Mattheo sitting down I assume he gets alot of detentions. I got out my book and was doing my DADA test.

I saw him drawing, I caught glimpses of him staring at me.''Like what you see Riddle?" I teased.

He stared and continued drawing. I noticed he had this cut on his nose and a scar on his face I was to nervous to ask how that happened but I had a hunch.

He came walking over and my heart beated faster the moment he came over. ''what are you in here for? Not even 2 hours in and you already have detention? Definitely not like your brother'' he chuckeled.

Everything about him lured me in. I have to admit I was definitely doing everything Hermione told me not to. ''I turned draco into a ferret but he was hexing a girl'' I answered.

"If you keep that up I suppose I'll see alot of you"

We talked and talked about so much and finally detention was over.

''Hey, if you don't mind me asking why are you in detention?'' I asked nervously. He gave me a stare and I didn't dare say anything else.

''I punched seamus and I broke his nose so I'm always in here I always do something and mess up'' he stormed out and I was so shocked why would he hurt seamus?
--

Mattheo's pov:

If only you knew I punched him for staring at you.

--

Y/n's pov:

I walked into my dorm and saw Harry and ginny kissing.

''Woah woah I've not even been in hogwarts for long and I've already been detention and you have kissed ginny?'' I laughed.

''You have been sent to detention? You didn't talk to Riddle did you?''

After harry said that I knew I messed up.

''Well kinda I mean it was just us two and nothing happened honestly we just spoke about why we were in detention. And if u ask why I was there, I turned draco into a ferret for a hexing a girl and I got the blame as usual and now I'm so tried but I want to know how this happend between you two''

We spoke for hours and it was nice to talk to harry, but Mattheo was in the back of my mind wondering if there is more to him than people think. He is a human we all are and we all have emotions.

Even killing, horrifying scary men like Riddle.

I fell asleep on my four poster bed and I woke up at 4:45am and I found a drawing in my bag.

It was a drawing of me... now I know why he was staring at me.. I looked at the drawing and found a note on the back:

𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘥. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺
𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯.

-𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘙𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘭𝘦 𝘹