Chapter 8:Jealousy Jealousy

y/n's pov:

Me and Lorenzo started hanging out more. Laughing more it was amazing. I went to the door and found a box for me. Inside was some clothes and a note.

𝘛𝘰 𝘺/𝘯
𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘶𝘴.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘻𝘰 𝘹

The outfit and note was so sweet. It was a beige two peice skirt with a black long sleeve top.

I went to meet up with Lorenzo and we went to weasleys wizard wheezes and spent 36 galleons in there. We both went to Professor Slughorn's class and we started laughing again. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mattheo staring.

I wanted to talk to him but he ignored me. After, class I went to go talk with Mattheo.

"Theo, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes y/n I'm fine besides the fact MY girlfriend is hanging more with this boy then her actual boyfriend" he shouted.

"Mattheo, when me and Lorenzo were younger we made a blood pack to never leave each other and always be friends. We promised that when we both go to hogwarts we would hang out and do things we always dreamt of. I'm sorry that I'm not hanging out with you but I said I would make it up to him after I told him I was leaving home"I shouted.

Warm salty tears infultrated my eyes but they I didn't let them fall.

"Angel, I'm sorry. I didn't know"

I ran to my dorm and blasted my music so loud I couldn't here anyone.

I sat on my bed face down on the pillow opened my drawer and started smoking.

I screamed into my pillow and fell asleep. I woke up to the sounds of my own pain. Makeup running down my face. I went to my bed-side table and got my books, I read all about herbology. A photo slid out of my book.

It was a photo of Mattheo, I might of been hard on him. After all he didn't know.

Under that photo was another.

It was a photo of Lorenzo, it wasn't his fault that I was spending more time with him then my boyfriend.

I did my makeup again and got sorted, I went to Mattheo to apologise and he apologised too. He gave me a kiss and I went to apologise to Lorenzo.

I decided to give myself space from both of them. If I couldn't spend time with one without hurting the other I told myself to stay away for a little bit.

An hour later, I got a message from both of them asking how I was. I ignored them both.

"We have a new teacher today. Professor Umbridge" Dumbledore announced in the hall.

That name sounded familiar, umbridge the one at Harry's hearing. "I hope we can be all very good friends" she said in her mousy voice.

God I hate her so much.

I went to Harry and he didn't like her either. She took Harry's hearing in the court yesterday. My next class was Defense Against The Dark Arts. My favourite class.

"I was wondering when we will do spells" I asked.

"We will not be learning spells. No need" she said.

"But how are we going to be learning spells as defense?" I shouted.

"There is no need for defense. Nothing is out there" she told us.

"Oh I don't know maybe Voldemort because he is out there me and Harry saw him. He is alive again. He is back" I shouted at her.

"Enough! He who must not be named isn't back, I'll see you im detention" she shouted.

"vut I'm telling the truth!"

"You can tell more of those lies in detention" she said.

A/N
Like i said at the start it will be a mixed
time line so this story mixes everything..Like the goblet of fire/ triwizard tournament. Umbridge and horcruxes.