Part 9: Umbridge's Rules

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

I got sent to detention by umbridge the bitch, the nickname I gave her.

"You must not tell lies "she kept repeating.

"I'm not lying I saw him" I shouted. She gave me a quill and asked me to write 𝘐 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴. And I did. I looked on my and it was hurting, the most painful pain I've felt in a long time.

My hand started having the words I was writing. It was that kind of quill.

After detention I went to the hall and sat down. My hand started to hurt loads. Mattheo stared at me from across the table and saw something wrong with my hand. He walked over and gently touched my hand.

"Angel, what happend to your hand? Did Umbridge do something to you?" He whispered.

"Okay maybe she did but honestly I don't give a fuck. I'm getting on with it. It may hurt a little but honestly it's fine" I told him.

"Whatever" he said. He walked to Dumbledore's office and I tried stopping him but someone else did.

"No running in the halls. Detention Mr Riddle" Umbrige the bitch said.

"I know what you did to y/n I'm not scared to tell dumbledore" he shouted. Umbridge grabbed Mattheo and took him to her office. I secretly watched from the outside and was listening to what was going on. I heard screams, very faint screams. Tourted screams..

I jolted my body all the way to Dumbledore's office and he wasn't there. A sign on the door made my body ache and heart pound:

𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘔𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘱𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 3 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘈𝘯𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘔𝘤𝘎𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘭. 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘳 𝘜𝘮𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘨𝘦.

I had to re-read the last sentence. Why is she in charge? She's going to turn hogwarts into a living hell.

Oh was I right.

I couldn't see Mattheo for hours I didn't even know where he was.

Umbridge made her first rule: 'Students must not be permitted to be within 5 inches of someone or will face 3 hours of detention'.

God this is gonna be a nightmare. I looked to my right didn't see Mattheo. I looked to my left and saw him covered in blood.

I ran as fast as I could and tried not to draw attention to myself and was so panicked.

I knew he was worried or scared but he acted like it was nothing.

"Theo! What happened? If Umbridge did this to you someone is going to die tonight" I whispered.

"Don't worry it was Umbridge but I handled it well. I'm fine don't worry" he spoke.

I took him to my dorm and wiped his face. As I was wiping his face his blood covered my hands. He carresed my cheek and gave me a kiss.

"You do take good care of me, love" he claimed.

We both walked to Potions holding hands. Pansy was jealous very jealous.

We sat down and did the potions exam. I heard whispers all around me, I couldn't breathe I was trying to focus on the exam but I couldn't even read the words.

I heard pen clicks, pens tapping on the tables, people breathing, people brushing things of their desk.

The wind gently touching the glass. The trees breezing in the wind. All the little sounds started to distract me. I got up of my seat and everyone started looking at me. I ran out of the class and into the corridor.

''come on y/n calm down'' I kept repeating to myself. I was having a panic attack and I couldn't calm down. I heard Mattheo's voice echoing in the corridor.

"y/n what happend?" He asked. I wrote down on a piece of spare paper that I was having a panic attack. He tried to calm me down but nothing was working. He looked around and kissed me. After 2 seconds he explained why he did that.

"I read that sometimes when someone has a panic attack holding their breath can help. I knew that if I kissed you, you would hold your breath" he smirked. "

"Yeah, I guess I did hold my breath" I mumbled.

We walked back to potions and Mattheo told Professor Snape why I ran out.

Snape still gave me detention but it was only for 5 minutes.

After, my detention I went to the hall and Lorenzo asked how I was. I replied "I'm fine it was just a mini panic attack I mean you know me"