Chapter 13:Dumbledore's killing

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

I woke up to Mattheo brushing my hair with his fingers. He got me up and danced with me.

"You have got to do something fun to be happy"

He put the radio and spun me around.

For some reason I felt more better today but that was gonna end soon when everyone stared at me.

I ignored it and went to class.

"Hey..about yesterday I'm sorry I didn't know" a voice told me. I turned around and it was Pansy.

"Okay well I got to go to class so bye I guess" I replied.

"Look I am really sorry I just didn't you were harming yourself it was all my fault" she said.

I just nodded and walked away. No way am I being her friend.

I handed in my potions test to slughorn. I then went to Care Of Magical Creatures, which Hagrid was in charge of, and to my surprise we had a hippogriff.

"What is this oaf teaching class" Draco malfoy chuckled. I gave him a death stare.

Hagrid told Harry what to do and Draco stormed to the Griffin and freaked the Griffin out and it kicked him in th arm.

"Ah It's killed meh it's killed meh" he screamed.

"Draco you should of listened to Hagrid, and that's what you get when you don't listen to teachers" I whispered.

Draco was sent to the hospital wing for a broken arm.

"Mattheo I just rememberd that tonight we have to check the vanishing cabinet and dumbledore has to die..."

"Angel, we will think of something. If snape or dumbledore has given you a plan then stick with it" he told me reasuring me.

"Hey y/n is it?" A boy asked.

He had light brown hair, very tall and bright grey eyes. On his cloak was hufflepuff.

"Yes who's asking"

"I'm Cedric, Cedric Diggory. I've seen you around and I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out later. Harry tells me a lot about you" he responded.

"All good things I hope" I chuckled.

"Sure we can hang out later"

"cool. See you at 7:00?" he said and I nodded.

"Really, did you forget the mission?" Mattheo reminded me.

"Oh my god I just spoke about that, how could I forget?" I ran as fast as I could to catch up with Cedric.

"I'm really sorry Cedric but I can't hang out with you later. I forgot but I have this thing and I-"

"y/n stop, It's okay I get it you have a boyfriend and he thinks I'm asking you out and stuff like that but I'm not. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow?''

"thanks so much for understanding its just I have to do this thing and I completely forgot but tomorrow sounds good''

I walked over to Mattheo and told him what he said.

"I'm not saying you can't hang out with him but tonight isn't ideal"

"I agree" I responded.

We both started making jokes until Draco came along

"Cut it you two. Your gonna have to kill dumbledore or he is gonna kill us" Draco explained before storming off.

Me and Mattheo both glanced at each other and only what thought was going through my mind.

𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

We finished all our classes and it was time to go to the vanishing cabient.

"So what are we gonna do to test if this works?" I asked, Draco seems to know more about this cabinet then anyone.

"Here, I have this apple it should teleport to Borgin and Burkes" Draco responded.

"Really an apple let me guess a green one, oh of course it is" I laughed.

Mattheo tapped me on the hand which I knew obviously meant for me to shush because that's what I did.

Draco explained "I have been studing this cabinet for a while now it should work. From what I know the apple will dissapear when I open it next. Then the apple should come right back"

To my surprise it did.

"so it works.." I told both of them abit down

"Yes it does" Draco whispered then stormed of like he always does.

--

It's time to kill dumbledore. Me, Draco and Mattheo ran to the Astronomy tower where Dumbledore was. We had our wands ready, tears in my eyes.

"I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices, I knew a girl who had no choice and I knew a boy who was brought up with evil but they had their own choices to make" Dumbledore said.

"We have to or he is gonna kill us all" I stuttered.

Bellatrix and the gang came and we pointed our wands out.

"Y/n, kill him!" Bellatrix shouted.

Dumbledore nodded his head and whispered

"it's okay"

I got my wand at the ready.

"AVARDA KEDAVRA" behind me was Snape, he didn't have a wand or anything out.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw Dumbledore drop to the floor. Bellatrix ran with glee and cast a spell to alert the dark lord.

Snape grabbed my arm "well done, if any harm tell me so I can do what Dumbledore asked me to do.." then he used an apparate spell and dissapeared.

I stood stood with my wand finally lowering.

Mattheo came running to me and squeezed me tight

"You did it...it's okay I'm here" he told me before kissing me.

Everyone dissapeared and I saw Harry in the corner staring at me. Bellatrix held my arm and dissapeared with me. Before I vanished I saw Harry look dissapointed in me.

"You did it! You killed the most powerful wizard of all time. Where is the Elder Wand?" Voldemort shouted.

"It's been buried in his coffin" I said.

We all went to bed but I couldn't sleep, I walked out of bed and went downstairs.

"We have to kill the girl the Elder Wand won't do all the powers. Whoever kills a wizard the wand answers to them" Voldemort told Bellatrix.

Anxiety all across my body, I ran to Mattheo and told him. "What?" He said.

"I didn't know either I- Snape said he can help" I whispered. We were glad our bed's were next to each other.