Chapter 16: Bellatrix

y/n's pov:

"sweet innocent little baby potter. I knew we couldn't trust you" she said.

"No, I was just gonna use an unforgivable curse on Harry as he said something I didn't like" I quickly responded giving Harry a look of forgivness.

"Go on then" she spoke.

Her face crumpled up like a chocolate wrapper.

"Do an unforgivable curse or I might just kill you" her words wrapped round me.

I felt like I was being chocked by my own doings. I looked at Harry and he smirked.

"CRUCIO" I shouted like my life depended on it which it did. Harry dropped to the floor tears in his eyes in unforgivable pain. Rolling about screaming.

Bellatrix chuckled as she got closer and closer to Harry. She touched his head and spoke

"avarda ked-"

I pushed her away and broke her consentration.

"WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR YOU BITCH?" She said, Harry still screaming in pain.

"He will die anyone once this crucio spell goes on longer" I said loudly.

I spoke loud enough for Hermione to hear me as I knew she was across the hall.

"LEVICORPUS" Hermione shouted.

Bellatrix was dangaling in the air.

"EXPELLIARMUS" hermione again shouted.

Soon, Bellatrix dissapeared and I quickly stopped the crucio spell on Harry. Tears in my eyes I apologised.

I said "I-I'm so sorry Harry I didn't think she would be here for that long"

He got up and gave me a hug.

"It's okay it's not your fault" he whispered.

"something is always my fault Harry" I replied.

I stormed off sat in my dorm and looked above my bed.

'Sweet girl' were the words on the poster above my bed. I was no sweet girl. And after this stunt I knew something was gonna happen.

"Hey Angel," Mattheo called out. I waved my hand as I slumped myself onto my chair.

"Does somebody need a hug?" He asked.

"Nope" I replied bluntly.

"Oh okay. Then care to explain why I saw Bellatrix exiting hogwarts and saw Harry on the floor still in pain" He said.

"Maybe ask your father. Seeing as I clearly won't be alive for much longer" I replied before storming out again with no respect.

Mattheo's pov:

What the hell has gotten into her? I wondered. I ran out of hogwarts in search of my father.

Not long later I entered the Malfoy Manor where my father was.

"What has happened today? And I know you know what I'm talking about father" I spoke.

"I don't know what your talking about" He replied. I scoffed at him and he smirked.

"Father, I am trying to ask nicely what happened" I said before nearly getting mad.

"Nicely? Where has my boy gone? You have gotten soft haven't you? It's that Potter isn't it" he shouted.

I banged my hands on the table.

"Father I am sick and tired of listening to you rambeling on about whatever you think is fun! I want to and I will know what happened at hogwarts today" I shouted.

"There's my boy, Bellatrix tells me that y/n used crucio on her brother. But Hermione stopped Bellatrix nearly killing Harry" my father replied.

His voice was getting croaker every day.

I sat at the table knowing my father was going to hold a meeting. A few moments later, y/n and the others came to join us.

"Mattheo stand up" my father told me. I did as I was told and he asked y/n to do the same. I reassured her it was nothing.

"CRUCIO" my father shouted. Y/n dropped to the floor in unimaginable pain.

"Father stop" I shouted. He wasn't listening.

"STOP HURTING HER" I said.

Y/n screaming in pain made me feel broken.

"You really have gone soft haven't you?" he asked

"Only for her father" I replied. He stopped tourturing y/n and I helped her up.

"What is the meaning of this my lord?" Bellatrix asked.

I knew we were about to get busted. I held y/n's hand and whispered.

"I love you"

"I love you too" she replied.

Y/n's pov:

Bellatrix cast her wand on my neck and soon I realised me and mattheo were being set up all by her.

A noise came from ahead and I saw Dobby, Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"Get away from my sister" Harry said. I smiled in relief and kicked Bellatrix in the stomach.

"Both Potter's in the same room" voldemort spoke with glee.

We cast spells to distract everyone.

"Dobby has come to save Y/n potter, Harry potter and their friends" dobby spoke.

"You betrayer" bellatrix spitted. Her jaw clenching with every breathe.

Hermione cast a spell to make us all dissapear but Bellatrix threw a knife and I was scared.

When we landed I checked my body and I wasn't caught by the knife.

I heard faint crying and saw Harry on the floor holding something.

My worst thought was that Harry got caught. I ran and saw dobby in his arms. I dropped to the floor and burst into tears. Dobby used to visit me all the time when I was with Sirius.

"Such a beautiful place to be with friends" dobby quivered. I couldn't help but cry. I went nearer to dobby and whispered "you will always be free"

Dobby let out a small smile and he stopped breathing. Me and Harry were in the worst pain possible. Heartbreak. It happened once with Cedric and we were both expericing the same pain again.

"why does this have to happen?" Harry shakily asked.

"I don't know but this isn't the end Harry, this will keep happening" I answered. We all buried Dobby with no magic.

"I'm sorry this happened. Maybe I can't keep you safe" Mattheo said.

"Shut up. This happens but it's not your fault. I love you" I replied.

He grabbed my hand and kissed me.

"A war will begin" he said.

My face dropped.