Chapter 7:Ready Set Go

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

"A potter? Must never trust a potter, out now before I kill you" Voldemort yelled.

"No! I-I want to help, I want my brother dead"

"Kill this woman and I will accept" he whispered. His voice was croaky like a dying frog screeching in pain.

I thought I saw this woman before. I've never killed a person before.

"Miss Potter shall not do the sorts of killing her" Snape added. Voldemort shook his head and I had to kill her.

'𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐀 𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐕𝐑𝐀' I shouted. As I said it I dropped a tear, she was innocent and I killed her.

Voldemort gained my trust and asked to turn me into a death eater. Snape told him that if I get turned into one then everyone will know and everything will go wrong.

Voldemort soon agreed and let it go. I went to eat I had 3 biscuits as I didn't want to eat with them.I got changed did my night routine and got an owl.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘠/𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘹𝘹

I set fire to the letter so there was no evidence of the plan. I think dumbledore told Mattheo the plan but I'm not sure. I fell asleep and woke up at 2:34am from a nightmare, the same occuring nightmare of killing that innocent women.

I tried to forget it and sleep again. I got a knock on the door and it was Mattheo.

"Dumbledore told me the plan. Anything to save us" He looked so innocent, I needed to break this spell.

"Mattheo do you like me? As in like me, like me that type of like?" I asked.

"Would I of kissed you if I didn't? Would I of held your hand if I didn't?" He said gently. I told him that I was new to love.

He rolled me on the bed kissed me gently, and placed his hand on my waist. He rolled over and strocked my hair. Mattheo kissed me gently and fell asleep.

Mattheo's Pov:

She is so gorgeous I actually love her.

"Y/n someday when this is over we can spend the rest of our days together forever" I whispered.

"So do I" she responded. "I thought you were asleep" I said.

"I was until I heard you" she giggled.

Y/n pov:
We woke up togerther and Mattheo got changed.

He looked up and down at me "My girl" he said.

After hours and hours of talking I finally had his plan. We all got sent back to hogwarts and I couldn't inform anyone about it. But my mind is focused on breaking this oblivate spell on Mattheo.

"Quick question why did you oblivate me?" He asked I told him everything. He nodded his head, mainting all the information.

"last night when you told me you want to be with my forever I remembered all the memories of us and it came flooding back. Y/n I want to spend the rest of my life with you" Mattheo told me.

I was about to speak but I was cut off, he ran to me and gave me a kiss and we went to my room and finished what we started.

After that I was too sleepy to do anything but I still got went to the hall, joking and smiling with theo.

Dumbledore said there was a new student Mr Lorenzo Berkshire.

I have to admit he was quite attractive and most girls would be drooling. I swear I saw him before maybe in a meeting with the Dark Lord or when I was with Sirius.

The sorting hat wad sorting his house "Very interesting,not an open book, very hardworking, very, daring, cunning. Must be..Slytherin"

Slytherin? When I got called something like cunning along those lines I was going to be in slytherin, so I could have had a chance in Slytherin.

"Hi y/n. It's me Lorenzo, remember me?" His accent reminded me we used to be friends when I was with Sirius.

"Oh my god! I can't believe it's you! I haven't seen you in ages, wow you have changed. I guess I'll be seeing you around" I said to him. We hugged and a smile never left my face.

I said bye to Mattheo and went to the gryffindor table, then went to show Lorenzo where the classes were.

"Your really pretty y/n"