Epilogue:Wedding day

Y/n's pov:

"Hermione I am so excited right now"

"Yeah it looks great"

I picicked out a wedding dress. It was white and poofy. It had small shoulder across sleeves and was so beautiful. It cost 45 galleons but it was worth it.

At 2:00pm we were going to be married.

We went to the cake shop and picked out the cake and finished all the wedding jobs.

"Your going to look beautiful y/n" I smiled at what Hermione said and got myself in the dress. Ginny did my makeup and it looked amazing.

--

"Its time"

They took their seats as I heard the music start. I walked over in my heels and and saw Mattheo turn around. He had this white tuxedo and it suited him really well.

Everyone looked at me with huge smiles.

Mom and dad would be proud" Harry whispered.

I walked next to Mattheo as he took my veil off. 

"You're beautiful y/n"

"thanks, you don't look to bad yourself"

"Exchange your vows" the bishop said.

Mattheo started.

"Since I met you my life has changed for the best. I was a murderer's son and you didn't care. You brought out the best in me. I can't see myself without. You have helped me more times than I can count. I am so happy that you decided to do this journey with me. I don't want it to end ever. You have brought two wonderful kids and my heart is full."

I started having tears in my eyes at how sweet this was.

"My makeup" I chuckled.

I started.

"Ever since I bumped into you that day you brought light into my life. Who knew we would be here right now getting married. It's just seems so surreal but it's really happening. You always looked after me and I don't know if you know but you are this lovable, funny, charasmatic and amazing person outside of peoples expectations. You don't care if anybody says anything bad about you but you hate it when anybody says anything about me or our kids and I just love this about you. I am so happy we are here today."

I saw some tears shed in his eyes.

"My makeup" he joked.

"Do you Mattheo Riddle take Y/n Potter to be your wedded wife?"

"I do"

"do you promise to be by her side through sick and health?"

"I do"

"do you y/n Potter take Mattheo Riddle to be your wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Do you promise to be by his side through sick and health?"

"I do"

Mattheo got the ring and placed it on my finger and I did the same.

"You may now kiss the bride"

We shared a passionate kiss and everyone cheered.

I realised I have the best life ever. A wonderful Husband and two wonderful kids. A perfect family. I love them so much.