chapter 2:Its our secret

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

Since that day I was distant with Mattheo. Not in a rude way,I would occasionally smile at him but nothing more. It was for our own good. I mean if Harry found out I don't know what he would do.

I got a knock on the door. ''It's open''. And to my surprise it was Mattheo.

''Mattheo we can't be seen together..my brother won't allow it''I told him staring at his beautiful face.

"I punched Seamus for looking at you" he said.

I raised an eyebrow in response, "Why?" was all I could say before he kissed me.

My heart skipped a beat and he could tell. I moved my head back and leant in for another. This time longer. I've never felt more alive.

We made a promise to keep it a secret. But I liked him and he liked me even if we knew each other for one day.

I can't hide my happiness but it's only for a little bit. Just right before we were about to kiss again I heard a knock on the door, Mattheo hid under my bed and good job because it was Harry.

''Y/n why are you always in your room. It's time for defense against the dark arts, I suppose you need to learn more so now your hanging with Riddle in detention. For all I know he could hurt you'' Harry explained.

I got all angry at him for making an accusation like that but it could happen and I felt sad because Mattheo could hear every word that Harry said.

''Look Harry, I know we're siblings but you look out for yourself I mean you haven't looked after for 16 years. And now sirius is dead it's up to you to look after me. You couldn't be bothered to see me for years and years. You always sent one owl every year. So don't medel into my life because your opinion doesn't matter to me'' I shouted and I ran out of my door as harry chased after me.

I walked out and went into the hall and saw everyone staring at me I just sat down and ignored it.

''Is it true? You shouted at your brother?'' a voice echoed but I don't know who it was till I turned around. Draco Malfoy, aka ferret boy. ''Shut it dimwit'' then I turned around and saw Harry.

Everyone staring at him whispering about him. I ran up to the top of the hall and shouted as loud as I could ''You are just a bunch of nosey gits! Stay out of our business" I ran to the table and started eating. Harry finally sat next to me and apologised.

Dumbledore spoke to the hall "This week is a big week for all of you except for year ones all the to year three's. It is a yule ball. A ball for everyone. Asks whoever and however you like. Yule ball in 7 days'' then dumbledore walked of.

Yule ball? Will mattheo ask me?

(sorry it's so short I have an idea for chapter 3 tho)