Chapter 6:Dumbledore's Plan

y/n's pov:

The next morning I woke up to the sounds of silence. Nothing more. I got changed a went to try find Mattheo but couldn't find him, went to find Draco couldn't find him.

Even though I hate Draco he must know were Mattheo was. Pansy and Blaise were gone too. I found Harry!

"Mattheo,Draco,Pansy and Blaise are gone! Have you seen them?" I asked. "I haven't, sorry" then he walked away. Something felt strange,something didn't feel right.

I ran to Dumbledore maybe he knew.

"Professor Dumbledore do you know where Mattheo, Draco, Pansy and Blaise are?" I asked.

"Miss Potter, they have all gone home with their parents no need to worry they will be back"

I nodded and walked away. Why didn't Mattheo tell me?

I should of thought this through before I went and fell in love with him.

Fell in love with him?

Already?

I heard a crash coming from my window. An owl! I was panicked,I wasn't expecting an owl at all.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘠/𝘯
𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰,𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘞𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬. 𝘐𝘮 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳. 𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶..𝘹𝘹

He loves me?

I speed walked to Harry and showed him the letter. I couldn't even go to potions today after this letter. I went to my bed-side table to open my book of spells.

I read the whole book so I can learn all them. It was cold so I tried one of the spells '𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐨'.

A huge fire began "Shit " I shouted. I threw a bucket of water on it. I will not use that spell again.

I needed to know where Mattheo was. I need to break this spell I put on him.

I went to the libary and saw Professor Snape talking to Professor Dumbledore.

"Albus y/n is getting to close to Mattheo, she is going to find out he is serving for Voldemort. She will find out that Mattheo is going to kill her soon if voldemort finds out they are dating. We need to find a way to tell her" Snape whispered.

"You don't need to tell me" I said.

Dumbledore asked me to his office to talk.

"I'm aware you know about Mattheo. I'm sure you both never meant any harm about this. Professor Snape told me you used oblivate on Mattheo to help the situation,you can't undo the spell but true love can undo it. Me and Professor Snape have a plan. You need to go to Malfoy Manor and say you want to kill me. Voldemort is going to do it. Once he gains your trust you will be turned into a death eater. Now as that is not a good thing Snape will say that you don't need to be a death eater to kill me. Once this is done we can talk more about the plan. Get some rest and see me tomorrow. Make sure you wear something appropirate for this mission".

After dumbledore told me the plan I went to bed. I couldn't sleep,I was starving. I was scared incase this doesn't work. Atleast I have Snape to help.

The next morning I woke up, searched my closet and drawers to find a black outfit.

Grey jeans with a black t-shirt that had long hooded sleeves. Long knee high black boots, gold buttons to fix it together.

I did my makeup winged eyeliner and did my mascara.

I went straight to Dumbledore's office.

"Alas the plan shall be in place"

Snape took my to the Malfoy Manor I saw Draco,Pansy and Blaise but didn't see Mattheo. Snape guided me to where the meeting was going to be held. Snape told me where my room was.

Everyone was aware of a person coming and hopefully to finish a deadly mission so they got my room ready. Draco,Pansy and Blaise were shocked that I was the person that was helping them.

My room was the best ever. Black bed with white accents. Black statue. Black mirror, lamps, bed side tables, bed seat at the front was all black. It was so amazing. Black is definitely my favourite colour.

Snape told me the plan is now in action I still didn't see Mattheo but maybe he won't even show up which would be good. I went to my room sat there and wrote to Harry, he was aware of the plan too, the owl should arrive to him in a few hours.

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 Harry
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘳. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘔𝘺 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘭! 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳s 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘏𝘰𝘨𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴? 𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘸𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘵 10:35𝘱𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸. 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘺 𝘋𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥. 𝘎𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘝𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘗𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘹𝘹𝘹

I sent the owl and I heard a creek. I stepped out and saw Voldemort "A new follower who do we have here?"

"I am Y/n Potter and I want to kill dumbledore. My brother is dead to me"