chapter 5:Oblivate

Y/n's pov:

Y/n's pov:

I messed up. I ran to harry and told him what happened. "Look,I don't know you obliviated him but I can't help you I'm sorry, but maybe it's for the best" Harry said.

I ran to the hall and saw Mattheo. I didn't know what to do. I walked past like a speed walk and tried not to look at his adorable face without blushing. I walked as fast as I could and sat next to Harry and ate.

Mattheo's pov:

"Pansy, who is that girl over there?" I asked her, as I caught a glimpse of a girl who was sitting at the gryffindor table.

"Don't be so stupid, that's is Y/n Potter. Her name was annouced to the hall a few weeks ago. Don't bother hanging out with her" Pansy whispered.

She whispered it loud enough for y/n to here. After she heard she walked out and rolled her eyes. I ran after her wondering what's wrong.

"You look really pretty by the way. I was wondering if you want to hang out later as friends? After the classes end," I asked.

She said yes but I didn't know if she would actually come, her brother might not allow her though.

Y/n pov:

Why did I say yes? All these feelings rushing back not good. I got sent to detention for not doing my DADA and Potions exam. I hope Mattheo wasn't there. And just my luck, he was there.

I sat down and tried to ignore him and I saw him staring. It brought back memories of when he drew me, I still kept the drawing, I am so nervous to even be in the same room as him.

"Well this meet up came earlier then I thought" he eagerly spoke.

I just nodded and ignored,I was trying to finish my DADA and potions exam but his face was distracting.

"What are you in here for?" I asked.

"Well I'm always in here. I always mess up so I'm always here. This room is like my second home. I swear I've seen you in here before." he responded.

"I just have a familiar face"

"No, I would remember you"

"Well maybe just this once you thought I was someone else.  Looks, power and wealth are not always everything" I said.

He stated at me with his mouth slightly open. Detention was over and I was glad.

"You coming to meet me after then?" He asked me. I told him no as we did during detention.

10:30Pm the time we used to go to the astronamy tower and talk. I decided to go there and turns out he was there. 

"I'm sorry I thought no-one was up here" I told him. He said I could stay I didn't want to but I kinda did want to too at the same time.

He lit a ciggarette and offered me one. I nodded my head, he then gave me one and he lit it for me.

We talked for hours and it reminded me that we used to do this.

"You are not like your brother are you?" He said. I shook my head an stared at the sky. I placed my hand on the brick wall and soon he came over, he slowly placed his hand on my till his hand was completely covering mine. I got major butterflies.

My heart was pounding out of my chest.

I looked at him and he stared at my eyes, was he going to kiss me? I don't know what to do now? I wish I didn't oblivate him.

r "Are you sure your okay?"he asked, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded as a response.

'𝐍𝐎𝐗'. I woke up the next morning to Mattheo on the floor asleep.

"Theo, it's really late we should get going" I said.

"I get a cute nickname now" he responded.

I rolled my eyes and began heading off to bed.

The next morning, I went to potions and today we were doing amortentia.

"What is amortentia? Anyone? Hermione granger"Professor slughorn said.

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world,it is said to smell different according to what attracts them the most. For example I smell freshly mown grass, new parchment and spear-mint toothpaste"hermione answered.

My turn was next "I smell alchohol, some sort of cologne and cigarettes. I think,"

His face said it all and that was when the realisation kicked in. I went to the way back of the class next to my brother and Hermione. I was so embarrassed, I didn't know what to do.

After potions we all walked out I went straight to my dorm ,my favourite place right now, I saw mattheo follow me.

He is the only one I know who smokes ciggarettes.

He bust open the door pinned me up against the wall and kissed me. I felt so so adjiated and I didn't know why.

I need to undo this spell, I shouldn't of obliviated him in the first place.