Chapter 11: Pansy's devilish mind

y/n's pov:

y/n's pov:

I brushed my hair and put it into a bun, I quickly did my makeup and jolted to class.

"What is wrong with my arm" I whispered to myself.

"Y/n? You okay" Harry asked.

I nodded my head. I walked to muggle studies and had this shock wave come over my arm.

"Bloody hell"

I looked around and looked at my arm.

My heart stopped.

It was the dark mark. But how?

Voldemort didn't give me the mark, I ran to Snape and told him.

"I will inform Dumledore once he returns of your recent....issue" he told me before walking out.

Issue? This is not an issue this is a crisis!

I went back to muggle studies and read. I tried to distract myself from this excruciating pain but nothing was working. I went to the bathroom and rinsed my arm with cold water.

I walked out and tried not to be suspicious, but my heart was pounding. I went to the hall got a drink and the pain go so bad I had to place it down.

I ran out into my dorm and tried to ignore the pain. A knock was heard on my dorm room.

It was Mattheo. How could I tell him this?

I mean he is a death eater so I'm sure he would of got the pains.

"It's open" I tried to say without showing him with my voice that I was in pain.

"Y/n what's wrong you just ran out before you even got to eat"

"I don't know I just, this is so much harder to say, I woke up and my arm was in pain, I just assumed it was from the Pansy incident, anyways before muggle studies I checked my arm and this appeared" I showed him the death eater mark.

"My dad didn't do that to you did he?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know, I mean he didn't do it that I'm aware of and it just appeared this morning I don't know how"

He ran out and I didn't know why.

"You'll be okay," I kept telling myself before chasing after Mattheo.

"Hey Pansy you gave y/n the dark mark didn't you" he yelled at her.

My heart sunk, my soul squashed.

Pansy gave me the mark. That bitch.

"Yes I did and so what? How can we trust her if she might be double crossing us I mean she hangs with her brother!" she shouted. I was about to tell Snape before Mattheo punched her in the face.

She got so angry, she saw me and pushed me into a wall.

"Stop acting childish Pansy! I don't care about you or your stupid behaviour" I shouted.

Mattheo kicked Pansy in the stomach and before something was about to happen Professor Umbridge came in and stopped it.

"Children are not permitted to be within 5 inches of each other. Detention, all of you!" she said.

I'm kinda glad Umbridge gave us detention, at least she stopped the fight.

Pansy had detention first then me and Mattheo. I tried to calm myself down because Pansy gave me the dark mark.

After detention I went to all my classes and went straight to my dorm. I did things that make me happy like painting, drawing and reading but  it didn't work.

The only thing that would make me happy was Mattheo but he wasn't here. I leaped over to my window and counted the stars as the sky faded black.

"Hello, your coming with us"

Before I knew who it was it went all black and I wasn't talking about the sky.

"my head" I groaned.

I slowly looked around and realised I was in a meeting with the Dark Lord.

"Is it true Pansy turned you into a Death Eater?" He asked.

"Yes my lord"

"What great news I was waiting for the time you turned over to our side fully. Now Draco, Mattheo and y/n I have a mission for you. Tomorrow night you three shall go to the vanishing cupboard and make sure it works so we can all come through it and kill dumbledore. After it works y/n you shall kill dumbledore''

The words mission and you shall kill dumbledore rang through my ears like a never ending train.

"Y-yes my lord" was the only words I could say and we arrived at Hogwarts again.

I couldn't sleep no matter how hard I tried. "Hey Angel, I'll help you" Mattheo calmly spoke. Soon I clinged onto him like a sloth hanging onto a tree. It still was in the back of my mind.

I'm going to be a murderer.