Chapter 10: Safe In Your Arms Tonight

y/n's pov:

I always feel safe with Mattheo. I leaped onto his bed and gave him a kiss. We had a movie marathon and I fell asleep.

Mattheo's Pov:

I always feel so safe with y/n. God I hope this plan works. I turned the tv off and went to sleep. I woke up and she was gone, she wasn't on the bed. Shit what happened I wondered. I walked to the bathroom and she wasn't there.

I walked to her closet and she wasn't there. I checked the time and it was 6:30 so she must still be asleep but she wasn't. I quickly put my clothes on and I saw her hanging out in the greenhouse.

"Y/n don't do that you frightend me" I said. She didn't move.

"y/n?"

I went to go near her and she was just staring. I went to move her and an arrow shot at her. Blood everywhere. She passed out on the floor.

"Theo!" a voice said.

I woke up. "You alright?" y/n asked me.

"Yeah I am what time is it?".

"Its 8:30, you don't seem alright.I was just asleep then I heard you muttering" she stated.

No shit I don't seem alright, I just saw you get killed by an arrow.

"Yeah no I was,um, was just I just had a weird dream that's all" I replied.

She walked of to the bathroom. Was that all a dream? I wondered.

Y/n Pov:

I wanted to ask him on a date later today so I decided to wear a plain simple hoodie and ripped jeans.

I came out and he looked a little but pre occupied. I walked over and he was a little jumpy. Maybe a date today isn't the best idea. With Voldemort still at bay and this plan and with umbitch it's honestly way to much.

He walked with his friends to class and me and Harry had a free period so we went to Hagrid's hut.

"Sorry for not spending much time with you Harry" I apologised.

"It's alright I mean with Voldemort, umbridge and the plan I mean it's a lot to multitask"

We hugged then knocked on Hagrid's door. "Who is it?" Hagrid asked us.

"Y/n and Harry potter" as soon as we said that he opened the door. After hours of talking to Hagrid we both went back.

Harry went to the hall and I went to my dorm. I skipped through the hall, like Luna.

"Grab her" I kept hearing.

I stopped skipping and looked around. Before, I could even move I was pushed into a wall. "Hey! Let me go" I screamed.

"What a pity poor little y/n hasn't got Mattheo to protect her" A familiar voice spoke.

It was Pansy. Pansy Parkinson.

"You took him away from me!" she spat. I saw Blaise trying to stop Pansy from doing anything.

Pansy punched my cheek and I started bleeding. Blaise ran away from us, Pansy knocked me down and pinned me to the floor, grabbed my arm and started carving the words TRAITOR in my arm. I screamed and shouted and tried to get her of but I couldn't.

Blood pouring everywhere from my arm. I was left there helpless, motionless, moveless on the floor whilst Pansy kept hitting me.

Then she fell down, all I heard before it went all black was..

"Don't touch her ever again!"

I woke up in Madame Pomfrey's hospital wing with a bandaged arm. I slowly got up and saw Mattheo holding my hand.

"God this drink she gives is disgusting" I groaned.

"How are you feeling, Angel?"

"I'm alright besides this heavy bandage and this esclating pain in my cheek" I chuckled.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop it sooner"

I told him it wasn't his fault.

Soon, Harry came with Hermione and Ron. "What happend y/n?" Harry asked.

"Pansy happened" I laughed. They all gave me sweets and made me laugh until visiting time was over.

They all left except for Mattheo.

"Can I stay just for a little bit?" He asked. She nodded her head then left.

He sat on the bed with me and brushed my hair.

"As long as I'm here I won't let anyone touch you" his calming voice put me to sleep. At that moment I felt safe in his arm.