7- kiss

7- kiss
Manik pov,

I know she hates me and the thing which none knows is I hate her more. I was starving to see her tears and her tears should gift blood tears from her father. It's just a start and she never knows how far this will go maybe too extreme to death and beyond.

I don't want them to die that easy so first I will feed them with love and later take out my frustration. It's all my game.

Hearing the sounds of thunder I took the stair to reach the terrace. I have seen her sitting in the glass cabin on a chair hugging her knees.

Even the high thunder sounds didn't distract her. I moved to the corner of the glass wall to see her sleeping or awake.

As the light of lightning reflected on her charming face I have seen her sobbing badly hugging herself like a scared baby.

If she was so scared of thunders why she is on terrace?

"Hey!" I smiled entering her glass chamber. Looking at me there she wiped away her tears and faked anger. Great liar just like her father!

"Why do you always evacuate my personal space? Don't you know that none are allowed to enter my chamber?"

"I see, what is that much special in here? It's wide open visible to all like a public park" I laughed.

"Not allowed means it's about privacy, I like to be alone"

"But I don't like to leave you alone" I grinned checking out her.

"I don't want to argue, just leave" she whispered in an exhausted tone.

"Hey, I was just kidding. If you had any problem share with me" I assured sitting beside her.

"I dont share anything with strangers and when some things remain unchanged it's waste to express or explain" she scoffed walking to the corner away from me.

"As you wish, I'm in mood to play some fun games in rain. If you want you can join" I smiled.

"Get out and do anything you want" she yelled frustrated. I just walked out taking the football from her toys crat.

I remembered these toys are her childhood toys and this chamber too. I remembered our childhood when I used to play football with her. I hate the little girl in my childhood, but this girl is so grown we'll and sexy. Although I love her tears I am not liking much now.

Only I should make her cry. Only I should be the reason for her every tear.

"Why not you take a break from crying and play a game, although you don't like to play with nerds?" I asked.

"Why you're mocking me? Did I say that?" She cried feed up with his words.

"Neither you denied?"

"Did you ever see me denying anything? I took everything that people gave me including your torture. I'm just a Robert to work according to everyone around. None bother about my acceptance or rejection in fact I don't have any options either" she cried. Seems something is wrong. Anyways what will be that bad in her princess lifestyle? After all, she gets everything for granted.

"But just now you denied playing with me. Liar!" I growled with a wink throwing the football at her. Her tears shaded red in anger. She smacked the ball in anger which I kicked out.

I ran out to take the ball and she started chasing me. Soon the clouds showed us with heavy drops of rain that we are totally drenched while running and chasing. We covered the entire terrace and got on the glass cabin by the ladder, in anger she followed me up and we stood on the top of the 5th floor.

I stopped finding myself on edge of the rooftop. She held my shirt and started hitting me up. I grabbed her wrist and turned her to face the cliff.

"Ahhhhh" she screamed out in fear jumping on me, the lead my legs slip due to rain I collapsed on the glass rooftop and she fell flat on over me bouncing on me.

I laughed seeing her shivering in fear of falling from the top.

"You fell on me not on the ground" I laughed making her frown. She glanced at me with amuse with a slight opened eyes.

"Oh, God! I thought I died without visiting Disney world" she murmured lying beside me holding her heart.

"Seriously Disney world?" I laughed at her silly wish.

"Why do you always make fun of others?" She growled with a sharp look.

"Sorry, you're cracking jokes here. A billionaire daughter dreams of a visit to Disney land. It's after all for you. Your dad has the capacity to build a one for his Princess."

"Not, every princess gets such privileges." She whispered looking at the sky as the clouds flying another direction.

"Why you changed your expression? You look good smiling." I smiled pulling her soft right cheek.

"You too. Why can't you be good?" She smiled looking into my eyes? We lost glaring at each other, losing ourselves for the moment.

I leaned over her face softly holding her cheek.

"Maybe seeing your smile" I whispered rubbing my thumb on her shivering lips wipping off raindrops of them. Don't know what she is doing to me. Her eyes are expressing some different emotion.

I leaned ahead to claim her lips without breaking out eye lock. I kissed her lips with mine softly exploring her. I thought she will push me off but to my surprise, she kissed me back with the same passion. Taking that as approval I raised my pace kissing her harder we have broken the kiss after feeling her breathless under me.

We glared at each other panting and trying to calm our beating hearts. Suddenly my mind washed out with my past memories and her smile. My tears! No! She shouldn't be happy. She shouldn't feel satisfied.

"Thanks for the kiss, sexy. You taste so good. Maybe out of experience, you performed well. By the way, what was my number?" I grinned looking at her wet frame.

"What do you mean?" She asked with innocence, making me laugh.

"How many men have you kissed, what is my number among?"- -- tsk... before I complete my sentence she slapped my face getting away from me.

"I shouldn't have trusted you. You are just an unworthy creature. I hate you! I hate youuuu!" She screamed with hate and run away with all the flowing tears.

I lied back on the glass cabin looking at the black cloudy sky which is empty like my life. Just like these clouds, I want to pour out my anger on this nasty family. You have to cry more... More and more... Nandini.