50 - Secret Chamber

Thanks for your patience, as of now I was messed up with zero solutions about my personal life. And so I was unable to update fast.. Forgive me.. Half of the story was done and by 57 or 60 you find answers for your questions... Hope you like this chapter.

Happy half century for Guilty revenge 😆😆

50- Secret Chamber

Night,

Nandini slept on her side but Manik lost thinking something intense staring at the ceiling.

"10 years passed out and I'm still searching.  Can I do it? Can I ever get justice for my mother? Nothing is working for me. Did I choose wrong path? Did I got misled?" Manik's thoughts shattered, and his eyes melted into tears expressing his pain.

"Teddy!!" Nandini whispered in her sleep hugging him. Manik was shocked by her sudden gesture but remained silent not to disturb her peaceful sleep.

"Teddy, why are your so hard today?" She whispered snuggling in his crook wrapping her hand on his waist. Her warm breath on his neck tickled his hormones. He lost his depressed thought and sleep staring at her native face.

Middle of the night, Nandini's sleep got disturbed hearing Manik crying and struggling.

"Momma, Maaa..." Manik cried screaming in his sleep.

"Manik? Manuuu" Nandini shouted trying to wake him up. Manik woke up with a scream crying. He checked out his surroundings crying like a little boy.

"Maa... Maa..". He cried searching for his mother forgetting the reality. Nandini got shocked seeing his mersiable state. The man who looks and behaves like a monster is crying like a baby.

"Manu! Wake up! Look at me!" Nandini shouted shaking him. She forced his chin to look at her.

"Momma, Angel... Momma" Manik cried shattered, she took him in her embrace taking in his pain.

"Manuuu... Momma is in heaven. She is watching us always. She doesn't likes her lovely son crying" Nandini motivated while comforting him, but she too cried feeling his pain. 

After a while, Manik parted out getting on to reality. He tried to tune his stone heart, but that was a faraway thing to his mind. The embarrassment and awkwardness grew in his mind to look at her.

"My Manu is a strong boy and... "

"Strong boys won't cry?" Manik whispered sarcastically.

"Which idiot said so! Tears are not about how strong you are! it's a way of emotion. It's pain, tears are a way to pour out the pain. Anyone can cry, it relieves the mental pain. It's an expression to show our helplessness about the situation. Strong people cry, but after crying out they accept reality and find a solution to solve the problem." Nandini explained wiping his tears. Manik just looked in disbelief.

"Why you're looking at me like that?" Nandini asked confused.

"Nothing, I felt you will laugh. I'm a monster for you, right? You should feel happy seeing me crying?"

"You are a monster sometimes, but you are a human too. Lily aunty loved me like her daughter. I can never forget her. Losing her is my loss too. I never wanted to see you suffer. I'm just trying to help you"

"What help you will do?"

"Tell me what happened, I can help you"

"Hmm, it's not kid's matter. You sleep" Manik said making excuse and walked out to the balcony and lay on the red round giant couch while starting the sky. Nandini followed him behind and laid beside him.