118 - confused mess

118 - Confused mess

One hour later, Manik entered her room from his connecting door and started inspecting her room, under the bed, wardrobes, bathroom, and dressing zone. Using his scanner he checked thoroughly not leaving an inch. When he was looking at her balcony curtain standing in front of her round bed, she woke up with a jerk shaking up in fear sweating. opening her eyes she saw Manik standing there looking at the curtains but she felt he was seeing her the flashes of him rolled in her mind, gifting her the worst fear of her life.

"I... I didnttt doo anythinggggg... Please see... Don'tttt" She cried crawling back on her bed. He was about to go closer to her, but seeing her fearful eyes he stepped back.

"Stay awake, I will get juice for you" Manik said before sauntering out of her room and locking her door from outside with his key and rushed to his secret chamber messing off all the things hanging on the wall.

"I destroyed everything with these bloody hands... I ruined everything myself... Ahhhh....are you seeing what kind of animal you gave birth to... I deserve the same kind of death why can't you tell her to doo itttt...... Nooo... I shouldn't dieee that easy... I shouldn't dieeee.... I shouldn't dieee... " He slapped his head twice and thrice screaming madly looking at his mom's portrait. Coping with his emotions, he went to the kitchen he saw his new chef already made two glasses of juice for them. He had half juice from both the glasses and waited looking at them for a while and checked his pulse rate. Later he mixed both glasses and made a complete glass before taking it for Nandini.

This time he went inside only after knocking on the connecting door, Nandini was silently sitting on her bed holding her tummy secure.

"If you report any pain tell me prior orelse your doctor Aunty will eat my head, have this juice and rest. By the way, I took you then thinking you are normal. Be free, I will not touch you now. just thank your baby for saving you. No more nasty games with me. Sunday we have to announce to this world that we are married."

"When did we got married?"

"I had that papers, you don't need to bother about it"

"It's my damn life! You can't just rule me." She sneered in anger throwing the empty glass on him which broken on the floor as he moved to side.

"You should've thought this before getting pregnant. Already your great family ruined my life but you are playing victim card. If seriously, you are a victim you won't be resting on my bed, drinking my juice and throwing the glass on me. Learn to Behave! If I again do anything you will not have life or this baby. Arguing with me is injurious to your baby's health and remember you will take my permission for everything you do including eating or coming out of this room." He said in a serious tone, she just lost looking at him, peacefully picking up the broken glass pieces from the floor. Keeping them on the tray, he folded the carpet and took them out. His words aren't matching to his behaviour! What's wrong with him? She thought in her mind. She was so confused

Night 7.30 pm

His servants arranged dinner for them. Manik came out and looked at the items cooked for them. He glared at his servants and back to the food. He mixed it well and served a plate with all items. They all thought he was going to take to her room but he sat on the chair and started eating it. He signed his staff to leave.

Meanwhile, Nandini came down and stood beside the chair looking at him eating his dinner emotionlessly.

"C... Cann I eat too!" Nandini asked unable to guess his mood.

"Sit, but you can eat only after I finish mine!" he said seriously chewing his food. She just sat there hungry looking at him eating so slow tasting every bite. He took twenty minutes to empty the plate.