91- Hell

91- Hell

Mature content ahead

Club,

Nandini unlocked the door and ran out in search of Jack and Sheetal because only they can save her tonight. Manik came out to hold her but before that, she ran faster to the last door entering the machoism zone.

"Hey, Nancy catch my girl" Manik shouted at the girl who was serving the VIP guests and looking after the facilities and needs. She is well trained in all aspects in just a second she held Nandini caging her in her tight embrace. Manik smirked seeing her getting caught so easily. Nandini struggled wiggling to get free but Nancy twisted her hands to her back and lifted her up so easily and took her to Manik.

"Any help needed, Sir" Nancy asked obediently handing Nandini to him like exchanging some baggage.

"It's alright, Thanks"

"Fresher? Shall I tell her some basic rules? She may not create much problem to you."

"Yeah, I just explained the same and she ran out"

"Arrogance! my girls can train her then" Nancy offered hearing it Nandini's jaws dropped. She almost screamed a no in her face. She passed an angry look at Nandini that she calmed and hid behind Manik like a scared kitten.

"Will you take your punishment or shall I leave you to them tonight?" He asked in an evil tone, she just remembered how worst he can be for his ego like he left her with his friends, but he was jealous as well. Why will he let anyone else touch her, but it's just girls what if he gives off? She calculated all possibilities inside her mind and this place looked so risky.

"Seems she had chosen you, take her I will come tomorrow" Manik spoke out grabbing Nandini's arm and pushed her towards Nancy.

"No, I will be with you only" She yelled jerking off her grip and hugged Manik.

"So will be a good girl?" she just nodded her head hiding herself in his shirt.

"Thanks, Nancy, I will call you if needed." Manik smiled at her taking Nandini inside. Instead of Manik nandini locked the door holding her heart.

"Why that girl was so strong? I couldn't even able to breathe."Nandini mumbled falling on the bed exhausted.

"They are trained for that, they know human anatomy well." Manik laughed walking to her bed.

"Seriously, You just got me to this kind of place. I will scream if you beat me" Nandini warned seeing Manik getting on the bed as she crawled back.

With his one strong pull, she fell flat on her back and Manik cuffed her hands to the bed. A small wave of electricity ran down her spine when he tightened the cuff uncomfortably. She was now restrained with her arms over her head and her legs were free.

I thought spanking is enough but seems I should punish you beyond." He grinned unbuttoning her trouser in one moment he pulled it away.

"No, don't cuff me like this. Ok, I'm sorry. Don't hit me it will pain, please...  Manuuuu" She cried kicking her legs.