149 - Clone?

149 - Clone?

After placing an outfit over the bed, She ran out and dragged Jack to his strong room.

"What happened? Why are you so hurry?" Jack asked confused seeing her shaking up.

"Ma... Manikkk in some trouble" she shattered with tears of fear and confusion.

"What! We saw him right"

"Noo, he is not our Manik. Something happened, I was feeling it from two days. I got confirmation now"

"What are you talking Nandini? We just saw him, maybe he was tired I will talk to him once wait!" he denied her calmy.

"Don't I know my husband, he is not my husband. Just now, I saw him so muscular and he doesn't even have any scars on his skin." Nandini cried holding her head stressful.

"Maybe healed up by this diet"

"You stupid, even then how can he have six pack in six days and what about the tattoo on his heart? You remember he got tattooed Lily's feet on his chest. He didn't have anything and most importantly he was weird, his touch felt so strange. I'm so sure, something is not good. Manik is in trouble! Please trust me, Jack. I was telling you, right? He is not our Manik"

"I believe it because I found his chip location in the northern woods. We can find truth only by going there"

"Then go now, I will manage him. Let's play smart, we can't act dumb"

"I can't go, Sis."

"Why?"

"I promised Manik, I can't leave you. He came like our Manik means he planned to do something for all of us. I can't leave you alone with him, but we should also find evidence to hold him. What if he was Manik only or something? I'm so confused, whatever I can't leave you."

"We don't have time to think all these, why the hell did you let him go alone? Now we are trapped, if this guy is not my Manik means he came here on some plan. He can't do anything to me because he plans to live like Manik Victor. He will ask the same, I will keep him focused. You will go and find Manik, I want him."

"but your safety"

"I can attack him and we had so many guards, just alert everyone and don't share any matters to Manik I mean this dummy guy."

"But we should be sure, maybe someone drugged him. A tattoo can be removed easily, like a trap like before to separate you both. Nandini, together they are unable to face you so all the time they are taking advantage of your love. We shouldn't fall into the trap"

"Then let's decide scientifically, I will get his DNA test with Lily, If it matches then definitely it's my Manik. You better make preparations for your mission." Nandini concluded, throwing up a bunch of keys to Jack, she walked away saying "Save them and Mark it, he won't see light if he is doop"

Going back to her room, she found Manik who was all dressed and drying his hair, strolling around she looked at her family photo hanging on the wall.

Pausing few seconds, taking a deep breath she went to him hugging him from back. Manik smiled feeling it.

"Atlast my babe got mood" Manik smiled turning and snaking his hands around her waist the way his hands acted like some metal clutches she felt her ribs compressing and colliding with his body.

"Your hold was so harsh today, why? Did I make you mad? I think, I really gave a great sendoff that night" She winked pulling his cheek, and he pushed off her hand not letting her do it.