16 - Blackmail game

Reading Inline comments is like a bike ride on the beach road of Goa...heaven... Love you guys 😍😍

16 - Blackmail game

Morning,

Manik woke up and was happy to see Nandini beside him. Her face was so pale with glimpse of dry tears.

Jumping off the bed he called Krista knocking on her door.

She was shocked seeing him shirtless just roaming in shorts.

"If your done checking me out follow me to my room" Manik told making his way to his room.

First thing  She checked at nandini who is sleeping on the bed. Her eyes fell on her crop top and jeans which were lying on the floor torn into pieces.

"Did you checked she is alive, right? Why she didn't wake up?" Krista asked worriedly.

"She fell asleep morning, I called you here to click few pictures of us together. They should be hot but not dirty ok" Manik instructed getting on his bed.

"But you might had recorded" Krista taunted.

"This is exclusive for media." He chuckled.

"Are you serious? What the think she did that you are ruining her life? Do you know how everyone looks at her?"

"Krista we both are on the same ship darling. You do for money and I do for victory. Now stop lecture and do your job" he wiped Nandini's face with a wet wipe and took her in his embrace.

Krista took different poses as he asked for. Once he has seen the photos he said her to leave.

An hour later,

Manik walked out to the living room where Krista and Rita are waiting desperately to end these issues.

"Well done, girls. I'm so satisfied" he smiled sitting on the couch relaxed.

"Thanks, delete those videos" Krista requested.

"Yes, I will but only if you get your father's signatures" He chuckled.

"What! You promised to delete them if we get Nandini" Rita asked with hope.

"I never promised any, I just said I will think" Manik grinned.

"You can't do this" Krista flared.

"I can do anything. When you can ditch your sweet sister for your selfish motives why not I do the same for you both. Now stop this drama. I just used you twice to get three of you on your knees. Get your dad's signatures by tomorrow orelse. I will sell your videos and make you celebrities. Last 24 hours, run!"

"What if you change word after getting my dad's signature?" Krista asked standing still.

"When my work is done, what I will do with that scrap? Just do it. I will dump it off." He ensured.

"Nandini?" Rita asked still waiting.

"She had one more shift to work on. You girls go she will take her dose and get her home" He chuckled with a nasty smirk that they fisted their hands holding in their urge to punch him. 

Nandini woke up after few hours holding her heavy head. She looked at Manik who is sitting on his recliner playing mobile games.

She pulled on the sheet covering herself pulling on her lingering strap over her shoulders.

"Hmm, woke up finally. Come here we had a last negotiation to conclude" he smiled tabbing his thighs. She looked away in disgust not moving.

"You will never learn to obey and I can't resist taming you. Now you get fifty bare. I will make sure you cry and cry beg me to stop" he snapped getting up from his recliner that she instantly jumped out of the bed. She fell on the floor as her brain didn't proceed her painful feet.