61- Clarifications

61- Clarifications

Reporter,

The couple are in live in relation and also information from immigration in her passport it's mentioned her guardian as Manik Victor.

Seems it's official now just an announcement is awaited. From how long they are in relation and we also found that Wilson was ready for bankruptcy and Mr Manik offered investments in recent times.

Their relationship crossed international borders. A billionaire fell for an ordinary girl. We just read it in novel, but this happened for real.

Manik got furious hearing their nasty statements about his personal life. They already crossed all the borders. He marched out of his mansion and sighed his guards to open the gate. Nandini ran down seeing him walking out. She hid behind the main door and watched him.

All the media gathered around setting their mics and cameras as he sat on the stairs in front of his main door frustrated.

Reporters: Is this true that you are in live in?

"Are you my parent that your asking things about my personal life? Just cut this topic here and let us live peacefully. I know you all need TRP but not at cost of my privacy. If you don't stop this right here I'm gonna sue you all at the cause of breach of my personal space. Don't you have shame that you are talking about a girl in this issue? Can you talk in this way if she was your mother or sister?

Everything has a limit. The photograph is an edited image. We are good friends and I'm her guardian. We danced together it was just a friendly dance. We are best friends and there is nothing more.  Media is not allowed inside the party so you can't trust every random photo. It's a cheap stunt by some idiot.

Reporter: Few sources are stating that you purchased her like a slave is that true? We want to hear her statement too. If she was suffering here? We want to see her!

Manik was shocked hearing this sudden question. He felt suspicious by the question, but he didn't have an answer.

Reporters: Tell us Mr. Victor. Is that true she is your captive?" Oh because of this reason he is not ready to admit her as his girlfriend.

"Seems it's a sugar daddy relationship. Is she your mistress" another reporter commented?

"Shut up before I chop your tongues. She is not a gold digger!" Manik roared in anger getting up like a lion. They stumbled a little in fear.

Another reporter "The image is not edited. We confirmed by our lab report and few other guests too confirmed the same. Tell us the truth, she is your girlfriend or mistress."  Reporters questioned. Each question wounded his heart with swords of guilt. He regrated his decision of having her with him. His heart screamed in pain.

"That was my personal life. Only I know what we are. Just get out of my premises" Manik said calming his pain.

"No, we can't go until we get her statement. Till last few minutes we thought she is your girlfriend, but after hearing your lies we think it's complicated. Did you brought her?" Reporter asked.

After hearing all the blames from the people who are poking him. Nandini couldn't stand hiding anymore and came out like a lioness.