116- Antidote

116- Antidote

Examining Manik they found a trace of two different drugs in his blood and by his body scan they removed a mini chip which was hidden in his ear. But seems it has no device connected. Manik's heart rate was high even though he is unconscious his heart was hyperactive, and none of them knows a better antidote for the drug so doctors are using random medication like trial and error.

Another hand,

Nandini has been responding to her treatment, her all body parts are functioning well but bleeding happened because of her previous injuries Manik's invasion rushed her past wounds. The doctor washed off every trace from her womb protecting her fetus with vitamins and informed cops that she can't wake until 24 hours. So all the higher officials went on their duty leaving few officers as security. Jack was so restless seeing everything, he couldn't understand why this happened, Manik can never do this to his girl.

Next day,

Manik woke up but his brain was puzzled, he couldn't respond to anything well. Officers tried to ask him about the incident, but he was uttering the word "Angell...  I... I want to see her...kill meee... Nanduuu" Manik blabbered subconsciously, he wasn't even able to identify anyone. All the officers and Jack looked confused at his state.

"She gained consciousness, " one of the nurse told the officers. They rushed to Nandini, even Jack was about to go when the officers stopped thinking he may influence her statement against Manik, if any.

"How are you feeling now?" the commander-chief asked sitting on the stool beside. She just nodded.

"I'm sorry for what happened to you, we want to know what happened to you, can you tell us what happened after you got kidnapped from the airport?" The officer asked.

"I... I.. wasss unconscioussss all the timeee, opened eyes in too much painnn andd Manikk came to rescue and I fell unconscious again." She lied.

"Any trace, medical reports"

"Nothing found"

"Fetus?"

"Doing good, she will recover soon" the doctor said.

"Manikkk" Nandini whispered in tears.

"He is taken into custody, are hiding anything else? Don't need to fear of anyone" The officer tried his best to convince her to tell the matter.

"I'm having his baby, our love. Why are you doubting him? Even the doctor cleared it right? I was bleeding because of the attack." Nandini questioned back.

"At the place we only found him and his condition is suspicious?"

"Suspicious? You want him to come in an Armani suit at time of emergency. If possible trace the car which evacuated me from the airport. You don't need to frame him with zero evidence. If he wanted to hurt me why to take me that far, I lived with him in the same room for five years. Although this world doesn't know we have been in love for a long time if you doubt you can ask any of his staff. know my man. I want to see him"

"Yes, he even announced your relation public but we just started enquiring from the point of chance of being in an abusive relationship. Okay, it's some misunderstanding. Sorry to tell you his condition is not good. Take rest"

All the cops went out and soon Jack came inside in hurry.

"Are you fine, Manikk...  Hee... " Before he talk something else the doctor closed his mouth. She is the same old lady Doctor Manik's family doctor who knows everything about Lily Victor, Manik and Nandini.