30 - Wish

I went on trekking this monsoon and got bitten by a ant like an insect. At first, it was less painful but 4 hours later it almost turned my half elbow pink and swollen. Later I found it's poisonous a little that can damage much.... Now I said this not as a reason for some slow update or something. I said it because few of you go out to enjoy nature and this was a common thing. I just want you to be alert and also know what bitten you to get the right medicine and don't ignore taking an antidote injection.

Serious... No update till it 110 ⭐ take a tissue box because even I cried a bucket to write the last half of this chapter

Story starts

Manik dragged Nandini to his dark room.

"What the fuck you are trying to prove me haan? Tell me you worthless brat!" Manik shouted in rage harshly pressing her to the wall. She remained quite frightened of him.

"I'm asking a dammit question. I know this is not you, why you are doing this drama!" He shouted like a manic pressing her cheeks harshly. She cried in pain.

"I'm just accepting" she sobbed.

"Accepting, you think I will trust you like a fool. Tell me what you're planning?" He scoffed choking her neck.

"Ahh, your hurting sirr" she cried struggling to lose his harsh grip around her neck. He let go of her neck moving it over her cheek as his fingers danced on her shivering lips.

"What you're planning to do?" He asked one last time.

"What's your problem when im taking everything you want!" She cried pushing him a little with her weak hands.

"You want me to believe it, you nasty girl!" He shouted mad at her.

"You believe it or not, it's true" she snapped moving off his zone.

"Oh really, let me see your acceptance" He growled harshly pulling her in his tight embrace and kissed her furiously.

She was all shocked by his sudden act, her heart struggled to accept the happening yet she was forced to take it all. He didn't give her any time to cope with it. He deepened the kiss biting her lips as she gasped for air he rolled his tongue into her mouth concerning her every inch.

At last, her brain provoked her self defence mechanism that her hands took all force and she pushed him back breaking the kiss. She panted taking all the air around.

"You said acceptance right, take it all" Manik growled pushing her on the leather bed.

"I...I willlll I will lett me breath" she begged. Suddenly an idea flashed out of his mind clicking on the controls on his phone the zoom Cam inside the chamber turned on and the lights turned a little brighter.

She looked at the red walls that looked like hunted place the walls shaded red like blood painted and the red leather bed a huge screen on the wall.

"You were an Oscar artist just like your dad. Today I will get out all your skills" he growled unbuttoning his shirt. She crawled away in fear as his hands reached his belt.

"You will push me, do you know how wrong that was?" He muttered jumping on the bed.

Pulling her down by her ankle he hovered over her. She just lied praying for mercy in her silent sobs. Grabbing his belt he tied her wrists together to the bedpost.

"Now, keep begging me to leave!" He laughed evilly. She decided not to give him the satisfaction of hurting her. She purely found that he is enjoying her pain, her tears, her pleadings. She just looked into his eyes sharply the way she has seen few minutes ago that damaged his inner devil.

"Dare look into my eyes! Slaves are meant to bow their heads to my feet." He growled pressing her face to the pillow. His big palm closed her mouth and face choking her for air. Tears prickled out of her eyes like a flood as her foot shook to get some air. He left her face after 20 seconds and she grasped air with a loud scream.

"Ahhhhh, M... Manik... " She cried vigorously feared of death every passing second. Her face turned red by his torture giving him the wrong sign. He leaned on her heart just to hear her pulse falling. He got scared that she was dying and tabbed her cheeks making her breathe. Her head fell back with her mouth opened for air which was not getting into her lungs. She panted for air scaring the hell out of him. He blew air mouth to mouth softly running her heart. Taking in the air her heart started to beat normal. He untied her hands taking her in his embrace.

He made her lie on her side to breathe well.

"It will be alright" he whispered rubbing her back and wiping her sweat on her face simultaneously.

"Killing me will be a loss of your investment!" She whimpered in tears. That reached like a knife to his heart. He felt crying seeing her burning eyes which were questing him about his cruelty.

"Manuuu" she cried hugging him. He was just frozen hearing her.

"We were friends then you used to do anything for my happiness. Anything, but... Now im nothing but can you do one thing for me! Just one thing!"

"What you want, I can buy anything"

"Promise?" She asked in broken tone.

"I had all power now, I can do anything"

"Take anything you want from me and just kill me the next second. I... I don't know why you hate me or why you borough me? I worth for nothing just kill me, It's paining so much to die every second. Please Manu, you are my owner na you can do anything to me. You can even take my virginity lash me, beat me until I bleed. Do anything in one day and kill me. None will question you as I have none. I can't take this pain. My heart is bleeding Manu... Please show some mercy. You can give anything then please give me my death. I beg you! Please take anything and end my life. After that, you get no complaint from me." She cried begging for mercy he took aback hearing her painful confession that made him realise that in his hunt for the truth he destroyed everything of an innocent girl. Unable to take such a heavy confession. He just walked out of the room leaving her alone on the bed. As he stepped out the sensor automatically darkened the room. She cried balling in the corner of the room feared of him and the dark premises.

Inside his room, he has broken the two giant flower vases and a glass table along with a window and hitting on the mirror he injured his hand with all the glass pieces. Messing out everything he screamed alot scratching his own flesh hating himself more.

On other hand, Nandini fell asleep with too much thirst and hunger. Jack was broken and locked in the spa room.

Knowing a truth by hurting some innocent will that worth atleast?

Did he atleast now realise on what extent he damaged her heart?