112- unexpected Twist

Nandini packed all the important documents and cash making with some expensive jewellery. 

Once she took her bags down she called the watchman inside. 

"Mom and Dad already left for the airport. I just made a delay packing my stuff. We may not return soon because we had plans to settle there. For time being you can move here with your family. Tell this same to any visitor and don't invite strangers home. Use anything here except that office room because it's my dad's private space. He took its keys also and this money for this villa's maintenance. Keep this document with you which states that I transferred power of attorney of this house. You can enjoy the luxury "

"But mam why this all? "

"I did a good enquiry about you, can't find a better person than you. Take care and you will get your salary monthly direct to your account. Bye," Nandini said passing off the main door key set. 

Nandini went to a gold store encashed the jewellery and donated it to orphanages. While then she felt someone following her. They might be Manik's men or Mamba's. And she couldn't find who it can be but it will be risky if Mamba was following her. so drove in different routes confusing the spy team. Manik's men lost their way in the busy city. the Entire day she travelled to different parts of the city and did charity at the end she sold her car and went to the airport in a cab.  But Manik's team were busy searching for her car by number which she already sold. 

She decided to surprise Manik with her sudden entry,  purchased an economy ticket in Tatkal and was super excited to meet her love. 

Another side,

Manik's estate,

Like always Maya went to the farm to collect organic vegetables and make special food for Manik and Jack. She handpicked all of them from the plants and asked her assistant to load them in the car. She moved to the Mango tree which had a Mango ripped. Manik always loves a mango which was ripened on the tree as it tastes more sweet and juicy,  but Jack likes it Raw.  She plucked it off and happily examined its quality for Manik.

"Momma!" A sudden voice was heard by her from behind that she turned out surprised and shocked to see Zach standing there in blue jeans and a grey shirt along with a surgical mask.

"Who are you?"

"You forgot me Momma, I'm your elder son Zoe" He removed his mask showing up his face. Soon she recognized him as Zach one of Nandini's professors.

"You are alive!" She uttered disbelief. Before she screams out he closes her mouth with his and takes her behind the huge tree.

"Please momma they will kill me. Please trust me, I did nothing it's all a trap. I'm your son if you don't trust me see this Mom" Zach showed his mole around his right wrist which was inherited from his mom Maya. She was frozen for a second seeing it.

"Zoe! My son. I thought I lost you forever. Where have you been all these years? Why did you do this all?  How can you do that to Nandini?"

"It's all Manik's plan Mom. Dad was involved in his mother's murder so he killed him."

"What! Ronald killed Lily?"

"I also found it recently. Dad along with his friends assaulted her. Manik killed Dad, After knowing about his children he wanted to kill me. He placed all false allegations. I made a research mom he destroyed my hard work and defamed me. I was in love with Nandini but he pushed her against me. He planned to kill me on the way to court because he cannot prove me guilty in court but somehow I escaped. He is still planning to destroy us. I came here to warn you both to be safe. If Manik finds Jack as my little brother related to Dad, he will kill you both as well. I want to save you, Mom. I recognized you on the day I came to Manik mansion but seeing you both happy without me, I thought it was ok. After I ran from home I returned a few months later, by then you both left somewhere. I slept on the roads and begged for food to reach this stage in life. As I promised you, I studied hard Momma. Your son was also a scientist. But Manik is punishing us for Dad's sins. I'm not bad like Ronald. Your son can never hurt anyone, Mom. All these days in fear I lived like an orphan, but now it's risky. He will kill Jack also. please Mom do something. He shouldn't die"