"Ahhhhh save me!", I yell and laughed at the same time.

I didn't them time to react as I rounded around their table and grabbed Wes tightly putting my arms around him.

Dean and Brody ran in just that time.

"Leah!", Dean grumbled.

"Oh hell no! She can't escape like that", Brody whined while catching his breath.

I giggled as I turn my head to look at them.

Both gave me a sharp look.

"What is going on?", Theo asked in amusement.

"Tom and Jerry", Brody replied nonchalantly.

"Oh I get it", Wes smiled softly looking at me.

I smiled cheekily. He shakes his head kissing my head.

These small gestures were slowly becoming a normal thing for us. I was myself surprised when I didn't mind or feel awkward at getting used to it all.

"You guys she teases us a lot now that she knows someone or the other will save her", Dean frowned.

"Yeah, you gotta be on our side on this one", Brody crossed his arms adamantly.

Theo and Wes look at me with an amused smile. I shake my head repeatedly no with a pleading look.

Come on Leah, puppy eyes!

They both sigh staring at me and then sharing a look themselves.

"Let her be boys", Theo said softly.

For the first time Dean and Brody gasped dramatically.

"Yeah she has just started coming home to hang out with us and you two will drive my little sister away", Weston grinned hugging me tight.

Yes! I love them!

Wait.. love? Um.. I guess I do?

I smiled to myself at the realisation and also when I hear protests from the other two.

"No fair", Brody whines.

"You guys change sides a lot nowadays", Dean noted with a small frown.

We three grinned.

"Never mind. There will a moment when they won't be here to help you Leah", Dean smirked.

"Oh yeah. See you then", Brody said mischievously.

Those two then leave not before sending me a smirk. I roll my eyes.

I can handle them.

"Thank you bosses", I smiled letting go of Wes and standing up.

They roll their eyes at that. We all have been irritating them by referring them as our bosses at any chance we get.

I don't know how long will it stay funny.

"So still working?", I said looking at the stuff on their table.

"Yup. More responsibility, more work", Theo shrugged.

They've been working since the meeting!

"You two have been working for hours now. Come on get some rest. Take a break", I suggested.

"Some more important work is left Leah", Wes sighed with a smile.

"Yeah we'll be down for dinner soon", Theo replied.

I had an idea.

"Why not delegate some work to Lan and Owen? Do it. Atleast they'll be of some use then", I laughed.