32. ridiculous

I can't believe it's been so long since I've updated but I'm back!! Weekend update and I'll be continuing to update each Wednesday.
Can y'all give me some inspo though and ideas for what to happen? I've lost a lot of creativity LOL 

Warning NOT EDITED. I am going back later to edit!

****

"That's it, you're good." Ashton spoke as Kie lifted her arm over his shoulder while his arm wrapped around her waist. He guided her into John B's house as that was the first place she wanted to be after being discharged from the hospital. She stayed there a week to recover a little before being on her own.

Avie and JJ followed behind. JJ held Skye who was wide awake and for some reason amazed at his surroundings. Avie held River's hand who had asked too many questions on the car ride from the hospital to here.

Why are we gettin' Aunt Kie?

Who gave Aunt Kie booboo?

Where's her Mommy and Daddy?

Uncle Day come?

Why is Uncle Ash here?

Can I get ice cweam?

Why is Aunt Kie sleepy?

Are we all havin' a play date?

The list goes on and on.

The only reason was Ashton did come with Avie and JJ to pick up Kie was because he was on River duty for a bit but his car broke down while he was at the park with the little girl. When it was time to pick up Kie from the hospital, Avie and JJ swung by Ashton to pick both of them up.

And now the two young parents had their hands full and could not assist with Kie's stumbling.

She still had a bad concussion and sore bruises remained all over her body.

Ashton felt sorry for her.

He guided her body to the couch and helped her lay back.

Kie flinched and hissed in pain.

"Watch yourself, Kie." Ashton spoke with his eyebrows furrowed as he let her arm gently release from around his shoulders.

"I'm good, I'm fine." She closed her eyes and adjusted her position.

"Aunt Kie, want me to lay wit you?" River question as Ashton backed up from the couch.

Kie smiled sadly but did not open her eyes, "I'm gonna take a nap, Rivvy. Thank you, though."

"Leave her be, Riv." Avie tapped her daughter's shoulder. River shoved her face into her mother's thigh then yawned.

"Why'd you wanna come here, pogue?" Ashton asked as he examined the chateau that was so awfully run down.

Kie shifted, "I knew my parents were working and would berede me with shit about Daylon." She sighed and rubbed her temples, "I don't feel like dealing with it."

"Understandable." JJ muttered and shifted Skye on his hip who was pointing all over and taking it all in. He could swear that this boy was the most handsome of all the baby boys that ever existed. No matter how cheesy or stupid it sounded. Skye's eyes were bluer than his fathers but they were just as big and round.

Avie stared at Kie with a sadness to her face. She felt awful that her friend was in this condition. Sure, Kie should never have even entertained a relationship with Daylon in the first place, but it was not her fault that things took a turn this way. She only hoped and saw the best.