35

A knock rang through the room coming from the close door of her chambers, amethyst look at the door in delight 'good timing!' she thought as an excuse to not answering Yona's claim, even though she knew that Yona's loyalty is incomparable. She can't still stay at ease, hence most of the time the most heartbreaking things is to get stab in the back from the people you thought loyal and true.

"It's me kid," a soft voice soon rang as the door opened revealing Elistine with all her might, Amethyst eyes sparkled just got my ass saved or else I might get dissected alive by those crazy people. Elistine lean on the door frame as she studied the dress Amethyst is wearing.

"You still do got a knock on making interesting things huh?" She said with a smirk looking at the unique dress.

"It's just a dress nothing more." Amethyst deadpanned this sure would end up in a high market and make her more fortune for sure that's what's on her mind. She thought as she look through the mask Elistine wore with their eyes sparkling.

"Well kid, I am a merchant before anything else so why don't we-"

"No." Amethyst cut off walking closer to the lax figure of Elistine who watch her with interest "your here to escort me back in right?" She ask after getting quite close which earn a smirk to the Lady leaning on the door frame.

"Well then shall we? Kid." Elistine ask composing herself, offering an arm for Amethyst to hold which she accepted a little unsettled by what kind of scam this cunning merchant have in mind.

"Don't worry I won't sell you off or something so don't look at me like I'm going too." Elistine chuckled by the gaze Amethyst is throwing at her.

"I know." She answered looking straight ahead of the corridor which they we're walking at - Yona trailing at them silently.

I also know that it's most likely you who'll sell me off to the holy empire if you got the chance rather than the chance of Yona doing those. So far this woman only thinks of money and nothing else, good thing she still didn't sell me off back then when she got the chance. Amethyst messy thoughts came to halt as they faced a different door. This isn't the gathering hall's door she gave Elistine a confused gaze while the later just smiled.

"Don't worry your father just want to have a word with you." Amethyst gave her more of a suspecting look which she dodge with a guilty look "they want to have a word, they." She then change her word with a little warning tone covering her worried heart.

"Well then, this shall be it, Thank you for escorting me here." Amethyst said with a helpless look. Ever since the villainess died Elistine had been her mother figure and her god mother at the same time, no wonder she'll be giving her that tone even though normally the Elistine everyone knows is a cold hearted Merchant whom only thinks about money and gold.

Yet her beloved gold isn't a "what" but a "who"