03

Two days had passed by with my mother taking care of me, she's actually a gentle and sweet woman though she's kindda worrywart. Today I start up a plan that I made those past few days.

So let me Introduce to you my father "The Villain" of this story. So unlike the villainess he didn't get through that part of being banished, you asked why? Well let's just say.. The villain is actually the original second male lead but then when the heroine chose the Prince he got mad through jealousy and tried to kidnapped the heroine yet his good ego can't bare to see his beloved broken because of his selfishness even though he's a yandere I made him as a soft hearted one and had a good ending, why?? WELL ITS BECAUSE THATS THE READERS WANTED!

so I only said that the villain in the book who is my father now was leaving as a responsible lord of a very rich land and a good friend of the king and the Queen who is the male and female lead. And oh those two got a son a twin actually. And that's how the book ends.

Okay now so what the real fuck am I gonna do? Go barges in through my so called fathers life and say "hey asshole you got a child, now go catch!" And jump into him then tada!! A happy ending?!

Well no, I can't clearly do that. So I have a plan! Yet before that plan I need to find money to go through the capital.

In this village where they vanish the villainess was pretty dangerous, some kids could get kidnapped and then became a slave while after. That's the true reason why the true Amethyst or Ametty died.

When her mother the villainess was busy to make money and to work hard through their little cafe store the villainess asked her child to go and buy some ingredients. The kid got kidnapped yet she escaped through the kidnapper's when they took a stop through the lake. That's when she run and got chased unfortunately she fall through the water and drown.

I'm soo  sorry!! I really am! I didn't knew that everything I wrote was going to be real! The heck...

So now I got dressed to a simple brown and tan colored village girl dress I comb my short red curly hair and put a cloth through my head as a head band I go down stares just to see the sky was still breaking dawn, yet my mother is already preparing food to serve.

Truthfully she's a stunning lady wet because of the hard life she suddenly suffered her own body is starting to get old and be out of shape.

“mom, let me help you with that!” I said rushing through my mother and helping her put the doe in a cold stone oven.

I helped her up to some chores and clean up the small store before it opened, my mom at first was kind of reluctant yet she still let me as long as I am happy she said. Well now I really felt so guilty. I thought that she really doesn't deserve the life I wrote for her.

That's the reason why this time, I'll change your fate ending no matter what. Cause you deserve it

I smile politely at the costumers as I serve their ordered parfait that me and my mother made. While my mother was working at the counter and into the kitchen I also prepare and serve the costumers with a smile and cute lively attitude. I once work as a server too this job was a green piece to me.

Though it would surely be better if I'm not in a child's body..

Being a child means cuteness and that I could sway the moods of the costumers positively yet it also means that this body is quite delicate and easy to be tired. So most of the time I take a break for a minute then goes back to work again. My mom prepared a little sweet parfait for me and some refreshment after we finished and started closing because we already sold out everything.

I didn't eat the parfait and packed it, my mom also give me a 2 gold coins she said to buy anything I wanted with it while saying how much she's so grateful to have me. Well being truthful its kind of touching

I waved her goodbye as I go to the market at first she didn't want for me to go yet seeing that she also needs to buy some ingredients but doesn't have time to do so cause she needs to prepare for tomorrows bread, cakes and muffin also some parfait to sell, in the end she just let me be after promising her that I'll go back home safely.

The way through the market was kind of far from where we're living that caused the costumers come to our shop to stop by when they were in a long way travel. I skipped while humming a song thinking of the things that I'll have to buy and get done this time.

On this book there is also some witches, wizard and saints yet most of them were in grave extinction so is some magical creatures so it's really not normal to humans to see one, yet honesty they, I mean the humans hate those witches saying they would only bring bad luck.

The heroines mother was suspected as a witch and got burned while she escaped and got adopted by the villainess's father.

When I got to the market a horrible sight was the one who welcomed me.

"Who the hell even wanted to buy those slaves whose son's of this village's witch?! JUST BURN THEM TOO!"

"I WON'T EVEN BET MY TWO COPPER COINS TO THOSE DEVILS!"

"AS IF SOMEONE WOULD BUY THEM! JUST BURN THEM TOO!!"
the towns people whose she got adored last hours in the cafe from her cuteness was now mad like a monster swearing and throwing stones on the two slaves in the stage.

Such gentle creatures really are cruel when they show their true colors

"I'll buy them!"