23

(A/n : I'm kind of depressed no one even comment something even though some of my grammar and spelling sucks, you guys seriously like my works?? it's a 3rd point of view btw) 

At the far behind the Herlon Borderlands where monsters and calamity is lingering and the home for almost war maniac, soldiers and mercenaries live for money, a man sitting inside an empty study room and the only light was the fire coming from the furnace not far away from the place the man sat. 

pictures of a certain red haired girl draps around the dark room the man just stare at them with sadness and longing. "not yet, I need to finish things up first ." he encourage himself to calm down with a sigh "wait for me, master.." a charming smile grew in his gorgeous face as his red eyes glim from the fire's reflection.  

...

back at the Herlon Dukedom at  Mian Palace Amethyst is siting at her chair while taking her midnight tea after a pretty bloody training session, it's been ten days after the Beating thing happen Yona and Kien makes sure that no words would leak and the knights end up kneeling for mercy from what they have done. 

FLASH BACK

Gabriel the Herlon Knights Captain who tried to "embarrass" me that day is actually one of the "cannon folder family" which is also the key for the truth about the Empires start, and for my plan I need him alive. lucky he isn't actually that bad. after the Incident Elestine with her butler came for the sake of good grace. 

She being fair and wise insist to have a Gabriel duel with me and if I win I would be the new head of the knights and be acknowledge as the lady and IF I lose, I would never show up at the Knights training ground ever again. 

I have spent my days training alone with Elestine at the backyard hill near at my abandoned palace back then with Kien being taken by the duke's side and Vien sent to the borders. I, alone learn too much than being a "lovely lady" they want, because I swear I never will be lovely enough for empty words of love and bladed compliments. 

Bruises. 
Hunger. 
Loss. 
and neglect. 

I endured too much yet I am not still acknowledge as the Herlon's Lady nor a Merchant Heir just because I am a child of the "Shameless Red Witch" they named to my mother. Amethyst clench her hand tightly as she look down.  Elistine's teaching keept me living and the will to change this messy world that I created myself. She noticed the sword laying beside her. right, I made this. kicking it in and taking the handle in the air with confidence with every movement she look forward. 

" I accept this duel." I'm gonna end this my way too.