10

-PRESENT-

a loud click and clack of boots are heard through the empty corridors as the moon is still up the midnight sky. 

flowy red hair like blood is swaying as the chilly wind blows, eyes darker than the endless abys look at the moon as it's light is slowly fading when the clouds pass. 

"I'm going home mother." she mutters as the light of the lone moon strikes at the lone beauty. both dazzling yet unreachable.

a hand grab her from behind and a handkerchief in her nose... it smells like...this... 

the lady was dragged away by the unknown man into somewhere.

opening up her eyes everything seems way too blurry. but then a voice makes it way more clearer "Hey there, my lovely ex-fiancee..." the husky dry voice said with spite. 

"what do you want?" she ask, still looking down at the ground. there is no one around except them two. 

"What do I want? hah... bitch It's your life!" with all full hatered he lash out at her little pitiful form with a strong loud slap on the cheek.

"what a pathetic piece of shit.."she mummbled smirking looking back at the guy, cheek's are red with a hand print yet eyes as dangerous like a predator looking at her prey. 

the man quaver, stepping back yet cursing at her with all his might. she slowly stand up the rope which is restraning her falling off the ground. 

at this moment he knows he fucked up.

walking up her way to him and leaning to the man who can't help but freeze at fright. "boy....you should think before you step at the predators den." she whispered huskily at the mans ear causing his eyes shake yet voice is stuck at his throat.

grabbing his hair and slaming the man's face again and again over the empty old quarters cold walls. blood splatters every where. 

keeping her straight face she stops dropping the limp man over the ground with a tud. looking at him with a face screaming 'pathetic' 

"you did it first..." smiling at the man's wreak face she grab his leg the man tries to struggle and scream but can only get dragged by her as she kick open the door. 

which makes the guards flinch with shock on the sight. she tilt her head "who wanna go next?" 

they make way to the girl as she throws the man over the guards "take this as a lesson. not all women are weak."  she said looking at him coldly with a remarking smirk. 

turning her heels she walks her way out the tower. looking up the sky she sigh... it's already dawn. 

flicking her red flowy hair away she clicks her finger and called out "kien, lets go home." 

the black figure behind her back appear and become vivid. "as you wish mistress." offering his hand, she takes it. 

smoke field them two teleporting back to her room. 

In this world she learns that sometimes its useful to know some cheats from what she wrote. 

(a/n : I'm actually not supposed to update... because my schedule is way too busy anyway thank you everyone for reading my work!~ 

this chapter is dedicated to princessAthyxj thank's for supporting my works!~)