08

I walk past the terrified crowd with Kien by my side. Since the day mother died i got used to this life.

"Master, you just caused a commontion you're father would be very mad this time." hearing those words coming out of his mouth makes me more irritated to that man.

I turned around and stare right through his eyes "do tell me Kien, who do you think you're master is?" at this remark he bow down immediately.

"Pardon my rude mouth master" his voice quaver but still as firm as it is. I gave out a sigh and continue to walk while talking.

"Take care of that fuckass i don't need a useless pawn like him, he tainted my reputation with shame he must fall down where he belongs."

"As you wish my lady."

"And oh, i would be taveling back to Ukines"
Hearing our perivious village name makes him petrified yet I must contiunue I've been planning this scince that day. 

I made this world messed up so I must make this back to where it supposed to be, even I would look like the villain in the near end.

"ma..master... are you sure about that? maybe its better to think twice?" he rettorted. 
"twice?, so you're telling me to think twice?. you didn't even think twice to be my fathers spy on me yet here you are spouting bullshits you didn't even mean." I madly lash out at him, I felt my eyes tearing out. with a gulp to calm me down I walk ahead leaving him behind.

" I will participate on this war, whenever you'll like it or not. I'll depart tommorow please inform my father." thats my last parting words I mutter and left him alone.

Its been years yet my mothers face still lingers at my mind that day, Im still powerless and weak.

This may be the world i created but ain't the world that i controlled anymore with words i typed.

This is my new reality.

When Elistine and i got to the safe grounds my father the DUKE sent me back to the dukedom with Kien and Vien.

But something was wrong with them, Vien got in a argument with Kien and left, though he's still my informant slave from the border. While Kien accepted my fathers offer to become his spy on me and he accepted it.

I only knew it before Vien left.

There are way too many things that needs an explanation from what happen but then if all i do was to talk... I would never gonna bring back someone who means alot for me.