19

3rd person's P.O.V

"So... you're trying to say, that mistress is..." Yona said trying not to tear up. Reo and Alice is already sobbing their eyes out. 

"yes, she's dead." Kien ended the sentence. 
"Her Body is buried in this place, if you ever wanted to come and see... I'm sure She'll be happy knowing so." Ametty said handing up a map she drew for them. her mother - the villainess is buried in the exact same place where they previously live, It said that it is one of the will of her mother plus even her body can never go back to the capital because it is ordered by the royals.

I stood up and so did Kien, "We really need to go back, pardon." Ametty curtly say as she and Kien walked father away from the group. 

"Wait!" Yona shouted from afar catching on them. "We know your telling the truth because us beastkin's have a high sense of scannning people, and so are they feelings." she started slightly panting. the others also caught up and right now in front of us again. 

"We want to serve you in behalf of our mistress." They started bowing on to her which makes Ametty shock. 'based on the story beastkin's are prideful person who never bowed even their life is on the line. so how can this be?' she thought lost of words

"please don't refuse us!" finally the timid Alice who never talk up until now cried in despiration. 

"even though mistress is dead our devotion in her still lives on us, she helps us when no one does, she got used and threaten because of us. so even in return let us assist even her daughter. and so we already know that that was mistress wish too." Yona speak up and so the others nod in agreement. 

I sigh and look at them seriously "would you still gonna take my hand  and help me lead the way I wanted?" 

"Yes." they all sternly answer 

"even if your lives is on the line?" I asked again. 

"yes." they answered again with no hint of hesitation. 

"even if my orders is against your principles?" 

"even If it is against our princile, even if we walk on a deadly path. we shall serve her highness Amethyst." I smile in satisfaction from their answers. 

"I hereby declare that I, Amethyst Alberon accept all of you as my Guardian Knight." 

on our way back my father the Duke Herlon, which I really hate that name when I transmigrated. talk about my guardian knight. everything went well except for one thing. 

"I'm not accepting filthy beats on this training ground" The Alberon Knight captain object.

(a/n: ghod this is toooooo short! but I really need to make this fast my mom is nagging me for always writing stuff... anyway I'll never gonna drop writing this. Thank you for support! enjoy your time reading~)