13

the letter also stated that don't trust anyone, and survive it also said to burn this after I read it. 

From the day that I got that letter from my father I kept my distance to the crown prince. He seems to be more gloomy these days well it's because he got more studies to attend and many classes he can't skip. I tied my red hair up into a ponytail and put my boots on.

In my knight's clothing I went to the garden where my father told me to go.

I already have my plan. I do can't take revenge to the monarch with this power even though my father is the duke himself and the villain, he is still the second male lead who loves the female lead dearly... also the empress herself.

In the story the second male lead has the blessing of the shadow from the underworld god, the male lead has the power blessing from the god of chaos while the female lead has the healing blessing of the water goddess. My mother who is the villainess has the blessing of beauty which is the people see as useless also the reason why her father distaste her from having nothing but her face.

They can only have their blessing unlocked when they already have their coming-of-age ceremony. I don't even know what my father is trying to do really. I stopped in my tracks as I saw the back of the person my father asked me to meet.

Long white hair in a low ponytail sway with the wind as he turn to me. "greetings mistress."

I kept my eyes on him for a little while. It's been a year and a half since I left Kien in my fathers hands at the dukedom. He really does grow in a fine young man, seeing him I wonder if Vien was doing alright. "Kien..." I mutter his name he stare into my eyes a little longer before smiling.

"your father ask if you are doing just fine."

"just cut that part and get straight in to the point. What does he want?"

"for you to come back, mistress."

"hah, first he send me into the lions den to PROTECT me. And now he wants me back?, what now??" I ask in a calm sarcastic manner.

"he wants to host your coming-of-age ceremony mistress." I can't help but smirk, now I really do think what he wants

"and if I refuse?" I ask looking at him

"there is no room for refusal my mistress." He said smiling brightly. I think that Kien also develop the yandere mode too from this sick world I created. I sigh inwardly and turn my heels

"prepare my room then. I'm going back."