26

(just continuation.. ) 

Why? 
Why is it always this way
whenever I held out my hand..

no one would even bath an eye to held it?
I just... just simply...

Amethyst lay on the ground sobbing her eyes out, her knees have long gone given up as the numbness inside her heart devour her whole. 

I just simply want someone to hold me..
with sincerity
and this time... genuine

I hated how people look at me it's all pity and disdain
why is it hard for me to get loved?
do I even deserve to be one.. 

How about me?

what I feel?

am I selfish? is it selfish to wish to be loved

[ she cried, and cried. but her tears are just left to dry|.. ] it is what I wrote as a description to my very favorite character in the novel, but that isn't even the main character but a lonely girl who just wants to be loved... yet end up being used. a very character where she can feel with cause she... is her very own mirror.

"I'm sorry..." Amethyst beg as if someone can hear her between her sob "it is my fault.. yet I clearly don't know what to do anymore. I can't even protect someone, because I am stubborn and weak, and useless.. and... and nothing but a trash." on her knees she told no one.. nothing.. she cried her heart out as if there is someone who would hear her. 

"well at least every trash can get segregated right?" a little young voice answer behind the darkness she was covered in. 

"what?" she ask confuse, lost and astonished. 

"You might be weak.. stubborn or useless.. but you know, people, they can only realize how much tough they were to carry on before, if they can't do it anymore." the soft voice console her as little bare feet and silhouette emerge walking to her. 

red soft hair flows to the windless void of darkness they were in, red lipped young girl with a smile so gentle. her eyes shining with calm hope - Amethyst. 

"you" She muttered looking shock than before. it's her. 

"hello too, I only have a minute or so, so... Thank you, for making Mama happy and never worry." The little girl starts just like they first ray of sunshine in dawn to the sobbing girl. 

"but I.." she tried to say something only to get shushed by the little girl "no, you did. so never say sorry for everything because it's not your fault" the little girl said wiping her tears away. 

"you see, I always make mama worry ever since I was born." the little girl start laying beside her "I always troubled her and caused so much head ache for always being but, you see she never hated me for being so.." the little girl now shift looking at her. now haired turned into a long plain brown hair, face not so fair, hand so calloused from working. 

"so when I can't wake up I'm afraid that mama would always cry, but then you came and make her the happiest she's ever been from making my body healthy." said the little girl clasping her little tiny hands into hers 

"so wake up now, there is still plenty of things you need to get done." the ground flows like water as feelings of hope enveloped her
 "but tell me... who are you." the girl said looking straight to her eyes as her red hair flows around with a tear drops in the air. 

"I'm.." She tried to tell but can't, trying to find some individuality inside, confuse she frown only to get her mature cheeks clasp in between the young tender hands of the girl. 

"It's not a question, Who are you." the girl asked determined, slowly fading away as every thing slowly turn light at the back round 

"I am you." She said her hair slowly turning curly red 

"Who am I?" the little girl asked smiling in satisfaction.

 "Amethyst." she answered in sincerity eyes shining purple. 

"right." they both said grinning ear to ear to each other as if reflection of different times.

"thank you..." she softly muttered as the little girl fades away.

then everything slowly turn white.

(TADAAAA anyway I got a little bit stuck for a while but I still hope you like my work anyway.. Thanks a lot too :) 

From your lazy author : numia 

Ps. don't worry it's not the end)